Paedophile Gyani's In Canada

randip singh

o waheguru no.gif KALJUG no.gif

man those poor kids no.gif may waheguru heal their scars pray.gif

sajaa milugi, that is one of the worst thing one can do to, kadey ni bakshay jaangey. eh ta ugli joon with vesva the roop lengey te pher hor log ihna nuu.........

waheguru

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it me or is it tht everyday there is something new(negative nd disgusting) shockin is reviled about life...makes me wanna puke. no.gif

I know the feeling mate....this truly is the darkest age of kaljug.

waheguru ji. may this corruption and gross misuse of trust be erradicated from gurudwarras everywhere, including the gianis that go for drinks at glassy junction after doing paath at havlock rd gurudwarra d_oh.gif

oh and may they be severely punished at the hands of jhamdoots and never see the gates of sachkhand. absoluelty sickening, the worst crime that could ever possibly be committed....Ever. waheguruji.

is it me or is it tht everyday there is something new(negative nd disgusting) shockin is reviled about life...makes me wanna puke. no.gif

I know the feeling mate....this truly is the darkest age of kaljug.

waheguru ji. may this corruption and gross misuse of trust be erradicated from gurudwarras everywhere, including the gianis that go for drinks at glassy junction after doing paath at havlock rd gurudwarra d_oh.gif

oh and may they be severely punished at the hands of jhamdoots and never see the gates of sachkhand. absoluelty sickening, the worst crime that could ever possibly be committed....Ever. waheguruji.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! ohmy.gif :lol:

yuppp ask ur uncles if they go drinking there. my dad drinks there all the time n hes seen them. some of them aint as holy as they make themselves out 2 b. theres alot of corruption n <admin-profanity filter activated> that goes on behind closed doors trust me..... unfortunately im not on great terms wit my dad n he wouldnt speak out against them n im a female, so there isntmuch i can do but im sure if someone did some research into it they could get first hand evidence. i know its a huge allegation to make but it def has some substance to it.....

Erm thats nasty :lol: @

The gianis should be shaved in public then banned from entering religious buildings

Erm, what the hell would that achieve?? It's not bloody india you know! - They need to be castrated with a blunt knife and then beaten close to death by members of the public! - THAT is justice!

My heart goes out to this Sikh - It causes some people many years of depression and low self esteem For some it's may result into becoming gay (having gay tendencies)

For some it's may result into becoming gay (having gay tendencies)

This is about as true as saying that some will grow up to be murderers or will prey on other children themselves. It's not really fair to make such comments, especially about things as "taboo" as homosexuality.

Although it is a common myth, spreading these types of misconceptions only further victimizes and traumatizes those who have experienced childhood sexual abuse. The prevalence of these types of misconceptions makes it increasingly more difficult for victims of abuse to come forward, for fear of what it means about themselves (ie. "If I tell people I was abused, will they think I'm gay now?").

For some it's may result into becoming gay (having gay tendencies)

This is about as true as saying that some will grow up to be murderers or will prey on other children themselves. It's not really fair to make such comments, especially about things as "taboo" as homosexuality.

Although it is a common myth, spreading these types of misconceptions only further victimizes and traumatizes those who have experienced childhood sexual abuse. The prevalence of these types of misconceptions makes it increasingly more difficult for victims of abuse to come forward, for fear of what it means about themselves (ie. "If I tell people I was abused, will they think I'm gay now?").

I'm not saying ALL, and there is really no point debating it. - But cases have surfaced where sexual abuse has taken place and the victim may have feelings towards the same sex. I do not think it's a taboo subject at all, it's narrow minded individuals who make it taboo!

Gur Fateh!

all i can say is that the nanaksar baba isnt any better, hes raped girls drinks sharab and god know wat else he does, so called baba harnek singh no.gif !!! dhan dhan sant baba jarnail singh ji khalsa present jathedaar

I don't point fingers without proof.

Some say these are allegations - The bottom line about this controversy is this: Baba Mihan Singh Ji's sons and grandsons desperately want to gain power, both spiritual and financial, in these well-to-do gurdwaras and in order to do this they need to somehow remove Baba Mihan Singh Ji's designated successor. The legal actions and slander which have taken place to date have been instigated by these relations. The sangat until now has taken the high road and [has] rationally pleaded with the "family" of Baba Mihan Singh Ji to remain united with the sangat

Its not about moving on its about realizing that does this not happen not only in Gurdwaras but in everday society.

I personally know a friend of mine and she was raped and molested by her dad when she was a young girl and despite all that even today being 16 years old she still has trobouling hearing the words "rape" and "molestation" because it brings back horrible memories to her.

These sikhs need justice to what is going on. This needs to be stopped.

Gurdwaras are the home of God. Would Guru Gobind Singh Jee just stand around and let this injustice happen? No he would try and figure out a soultion or at least a way to curve down how many times this is happening.

It is not right!! You guys dont even know how upset it makes me to read this stuff and to see sikhs our brothers and sisters who suffer from this.

Its time to stand up and make a difference guys!

Bull chaak maauf karnee.

Vahegurujikakhalsa Vahegurujikifateh