So the boy made it all up.

All I can say to

• Sikh Soldier
  • `KuMi´
  • Glasgow Singh
  • singh_1983
  • BhaiTaruSinghJiShaheed
  • karamthedon

and the rest of the 200 Sikhs who turned up and wasted a day in their life travelling all the way to Edinburgh to protest over a lie, while freezing their b*llocks off....

is…

lmao i thought youd have something good to say, sure tricked me :D

HA! HA!

nelson.gif

Looks like admin on this site are getting their kachera in a twist again and applying their Stalin type censorship.

If they need to remove posts they should add a note stating why a post has been removed or the need to edit.

Yes the lad can become a musla, eat halal meat and get circumcised.

He could become a Budhist and avoid meat and get his head shaved.

He could become a Jain and wear one of those face masks.

He could become a Jehovas Witness and knock on peoples doors.

He could become a rastafarian and grow big dreadlocks, smoke ganja and preach about Haille Saleisse

He could become a Hindu and worship amongst other things Shivas leng

He could become like admin on this site and become very biased.

Looks like admin on this site are getting their kachera in a twist again and applying their Stalin type censorship.

If they need to remove posts they should add a note stating why a post has been removed or the need to edit.

Yes the lad can become a musla, eat halal meat and get circumcised.

He could become a Budhist and avoid meat and get his head shaved.

He could become a Jain and wear one of those face masks.

He could become a Jehovas Witness and knock on peoples doors.

He could become a rastafarian and grow big dreadlocks, smoke ganja and preach about Haille Saleisse

He could become a Hindu and worship amongst other things Shivas leng

He could become like admin on this site and become very biased.

LOL.gif i guess he has a range of options but you left out the Jews

All I can say to

• Sikh Soldier
  • `KuMi´
  • Glasgow Singh
  • singh_1983
  • BhaiTaruSinghJiShaheed
  • karamthedon

and the rest of the 200 Sikhs who turned up and wasted a day in their life travelling all the way to Edinburgh to protest over a lie, while freezing their b*llocks off....

is…

HA! HA!

nelson.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

In reply to the message below, all I can say to those listed below and 200 others is THANK YOU!! You represent the Sikh spirit and fight the disease of apathy. Those trained to deal with the event, ie. police, confirmed the story. We could not expect you to assess credibility better than those who have the responsibility to investigate. I am one of those who had my doubts, but I am proud of those who protested. Apathy will keep us safe from the odd mistake, as does a coffin.

Some believe that there is a burden of shame to be carried by those who protested or the sikh community. Ironically those who think this way should be ashamed themselves. Ashamed because their self esteem only permits them to view themselves through the lens of the more dangerous and subtle racists.

Think for just one moment which society is more of a dangerous racist society...one in which there is a random physical attack on the faith of a boy or, the one in which a boy goes to extremes to attack his own faith? Is the real story one of pressure from parents or one of pressure from society. Who did the boy ultimately succumb to pleasing?

All I can say to

• Sikh Soldier
  • `KuMi´
  • Glasgow Singh
  • singh_1983
  • BhaiTaruSinghJiShaheed
  • karamthedon

is…

Think for just one moment which society is more of a dangerous racist society...one in which there is a random physical attack on the faith of a boy or, the one in which a boy goes to extremes to attack his own faith? Is the real story one of pressure from parents or one of pressure from society. Who did the boy ultimately succumb to pleasing?

Probably both. It's a common story, teenage boy resents keeping his hair and the parents treat him in an authoritarian way. I would say it was most likely an act of rebellion against his parents primarily.

By the way buddhasingh, please stop suggesting that those who disagree with you are 'subtly reflecting racist discourse' or suffering from low self esteem. You are one of the most intelligent and considered posters on this site and should be able to do better than that.

Guru Fateh