Stress Reliever

Singhstah

A bus carrying only ugly people is involved in a crash, and everyone on the bus dies. They go to heaven. Because of the grief they have suffered, God decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise. They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what their wish is.

The person answers, "I want to be beautiful," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line sees this and says "I want to be beautiful too." Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while, but when God is halfway down the line, the last person in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this man is rolling on the floor, laughing his pants off. Finally, God gets to the end of the line and asks the laughing one what his wish will be.

The man eventually catches his breath, and says: "Make 'em all ugly again".

:@

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EMAIL TO THE WRONG WIFE

Thiis is voted as the best e-mail joke in Australia in

After being nearly snowbound for two weeks last winter, a Seattle man departed for his vacation in Miami Beach, where he was to meet his wife the next day at the conclusion of her business trip to Minneapolis.

They were looking forward to pleasant weather and a nice time together. Unfortunately, there was some sort of mix up at the boarding gate, and the man was told he would have to wait for a later flight. He tried to appeal to a supervisor but was told the airline was not responsible for the problem and it would do no good to complain.

Upon arrival at the hotel the next day, he discovered that Miami Beach was having a heat wave, and its weather was almost as uncomfortably hot as Seattle's was cold. The desk clerk gave him a message that his wife would arrive as planned. He could hardly wait to get to the pool area to cool off, and quickly sent his wife an e-mail, but due to his haste, he made an error in the e-mail address.

His message therefore arrived at the home of an elderly preacher's wife whose even older husband had died only the day before. When the grieving widow opened her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out an anguished scream, and fell to the floor dead.

Her family rushed to her room where they saw this message on the screen:

Dearest wife,

Departed yesterday as you know. Just now got checked

in. Some confusion at the gate. Appeal was denied. Received confirmation of your arrival tomorrow.

Your loving husband.

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

this isnt a joke but i just found it interesting

there was a professor who wrote on the board "Woman without her man is nothing" and told his students to punctuate it correctly.

so the male students wrote Women, without her man, is nothing.

and the females wrote Women! Without her, man is nothing.

obviously

the second one holds the most truth :@

Guest balwinderkaur
Women! Without her, man is nothing.

ahhhh this is CLEVER......a stroke of genius indeed ^_^ .....shut the egoistical man's mouth up tongue.gif Now see what they gotta say to us :@ .*Hint hint vickey i'm awaiting your defeat speech* tongue.gif *yes you're smelling feminist again...lol*

i made up this joke

why is a gun better than a girl?

(1) coz as long as the gun is in my hands, i know its mine. dunno bout the girl tongue.gif

(2) as long as the gun is in my hands, i know it wont shoot me. really dunno bout the girl :@

no i was sachee juz kidding...lol...hunn mere pichhay na pai jana :@