Congratulations To The Iraqi People & The Free World

Guest militant singh

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa...Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

That death penalty was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong. I dont know wether he was right or wrong (because no one knows why he killed those Shia's or Kurd's, and no one knows what those Shia's or Kurd's did to him. So it would be wrong for me to access who was right or wrong).

One thing we do know is that he was illegally prosecutted, his lawyers where assasinated and killed during his court jury, he wasn't given a chance to speak nor was his views on why he killed those certain Shia's or Kurds ever emphasized by the western media.

May Vaheguroo lead Iraq the right way independantly without the USA or any influence from any other country.

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa...Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If USA and Britain are such peace loving and justice seeking countries then why dont they come out openly against the people who killed Sikhs in thousands in 1980's/90's ?

Injustice is still continuing against Singhs in Punjab.

When will "Butchers of Punjab" in Punjab Police and those Hindu fundamentalists who have committed many more times heinous crimes including killing of thousands of Sikhs after indra gandhi's assasination be even punished let alone be hanged ?

USA,Britain,India are big hypocrits.

Harjot Singh Brar

init...UK and USA are only after there own fedeh....

Guest militant singh

ere we go agian,jus watch an arab TV channel and see how average Iraqis are doing Bhangra,then you lot say death penelty should not be used no matter how bad a person is,so i guess Indira Gandhi shouldnt have got shot dead and chief minister beanta shoul have been prosecuted LOLL the onli way to bring these people to justcie is by ending thier lives take away from them what they took from so many,you go on about da USA comin 2 intervene in Panjab,they are fighting Islamic Extreamism and threats 2 the Western Wolrd INDIA IS OUR PROBLEM as lng as India is not a threat 2 the western world -they wnt intervene,we cnt even live happily in one community and we complain america dnt help us,america is the only nation tht has kept records of Human rights abuses on Sikhs by india just see the congressional record WWW.khalistan.COM ,they are aware of the situation no doubt,but have we become such Kats tht we seek help from outside its our duty 2 fight and get Khalistan not thiers,u lot go on about unfair trails just watch videos of the halabjah massacres and the killing oof kurds and others there is your evidence - in his rule there was no thing such as a trail Just a bullet or a bath full of acid,iraqis are doing bhangra right now on the streets in jubilation only a handful mourn the dead bucther SADDAM was put to death through an Iraqi court and according to Iraqi law no americans were present at the execution,all u lot who say he shouldnt have died well u mite as well pray for indira gandhi He was the indira gandhi of Iraq he was the Indira gandhi for the kurds and he deserved what he got May God Bless a free Iraq and May god bless America

THIS IS ALL WRONG!!!! firstly we shouldn't be celebrating his (or an enemys) death.. 'sarbat dha pala'.. have u guyz forgot tht?? :D ... and secondly.... george bush is BUTCHAR!!! ... do u guyz honestly think that by executing saddam... thts its gonna create/bring PEACE??? no i dont think sooo... and also.. one more thing i would liek to add... those of you who are fans of george bush.. u guyz are BUCHAR too... ohmy.giftongue.gifwar.gif

Alright Sadam killed people in disguisting, inhumane ways...

Should have been killed...YES!

...but who are we to decide...I mean like the Americans aint bombed now innocent houses in afghanistan and iraq and shot innocent people for the fun of it (on a so called "mission" to clear out terrorist villages/strongholds, its just that it weren't emphasized by western media or al-jazera (a saudi arabian channel) cuz saudi's are american puppets (not all of em of course) and western media ony show what de govament tells them...

Guest militant singh

*Edited* - Such materials are not allowed on SikhSangat.com i apologise 2 adminz ddnt knw stuff lke tht ( full execution video)wasnt allowed on ss but if anyone wnts 2 c the actual exectution video you will have to do your reseacrch wjkkwjkf - end of da tyrant

do u know why u didn't have complaints?u really wanna know why. cuz americans are selfish, all they think about is themselves and their lovely life. they dont wanna step into the shoes of those iraqi children who are goin through this brutal war andu people call it a democracy. All u guys think only sikhs were killed others aren't our people. those muslims dying are our brothers also, ok and if u stand up for the wrong and dont know what u are standing up for then u dont deserve this life. If u cant see the pain of those mothers sons, whose husband and young sons have been killed by the americans then u dont deserve this life. Soldiers have been killed for nothing and even bigger innocent iraqi's have been killed by the soldiers and even bigger more so called terrorists are being made because of this bloody war.
i agree with peacemaker ... even though we hv sum messed up leaders does not mean that the country itself is bad ... i mean i was born here lived half my life here n i havent had a single complaint against the country ... against the leaders yes buh not the country AND

did u guys notice that you are doin NINDIYA of sum1 ?? ... i mean it doesnt matter how much we curse Bush out ... its not gonna change anythin buh jus improve his Karma and worsen ours ... we do bad enough bad deeds as it is ... we dont neeed to add any by doin nindiya of sum1

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

verji jmayb u should have read my post i said that the administration was bad but not the country, and i never said that what Bush was doing was rite .. stop assumin things virji

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh