Where?

Guest -Vaheguru-

Guest -Vaheguru-

vjkk vjkf!

i do not think im going to go to India anytime soon...I realy want the i think its called mala braclet thing..you know the braclet withthe beads..as i heard it helps concentration..but i do not know where to buy it from..I live in the States. THe deep south i should say. I also need a kirpan.planning on taking amrit this year... Im sure I can get one from my panj pyara or from a freind. But a website would be helpful. THose of you who have the mala braclets..where did you get yours from.and where can i get mines from..thank you! :D

WJKK WJKF

Well, you can get the simrana(mala bracelet) from the local Gurudwara or if there is a local sikhi shop near you. Also, you can buy them off the internet i am sure they are not expensive.

here is a link for the simrana's :

http://stores.ebay.com/Lion-Discount-Store...idZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

As for the kirpan, you can once again get it from your Panj Pyare. local Gurudwara or buy one.

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest s133k_s1kh

my is the problem bibi, menu ta kuch palle hi hi ni piya.. simrana le ke simran karna the pata ni karru ga ya nahi..it is being the hardest 2 hrs of the my life and i not understand anythg you write. it seem myself tht you were riding a horse and typing in the simultaneous mode.

i highly and secretly suggest (coz i the best smart guy) tht nxt time you type while riding, give the horse some of the rest in the world and thn type.

Bhul Chuk Maaf :D

Guest starter of this topic!

thanks everyone..but the two links that i have gotten..DONT HAVE THEM! :D

lol....One has the dunalla maala..but i want the braclet one..im not even sure im naming it right..not braclet..but you know what i mean!...i think im jus going to have to ask a freind to bring on from sacha saudaa or something..um do they have any?