Benti To Abhiyaasi Gursikhs And The Slanders!

Pwalla!

inMdau inMdau mo kau logu inMdau ]

ni(n)dho ni(n)dho mo ko log ni(n)dho ||

Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, and slander me.

inMdw jn kau KrI ipAwrI ]

ni(n)dhaa jan ko kharee piaaree ||

Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

inMdw bwpu inMdw mhqwrI ]1] rhwau ]

ni(n)dhaa baap ni(n)dhaa mehathaaree ||1|| rehaao ||

Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ||1||Pause||

Waheguroo, daas has just read the posts about ‘animal noises’ on the sikhsangat.com forum, daas has no time for people that talk bad about the jatha or any other jathe of the panth.

So daas is going to advice the other gursikhs to stay strong and don’t listen to such comments made to the jatha. Piyario do not fight back to these people, because THESE INDIVIDUALS DON’T WAKE UP AMRITWELA. These people go on forums and post such comments but sadly they have no jeevan, the ones that complain are the ones that have not woken up amritwela, and when a keertan program or smagam comes they cry that the little days they do wake up they cant come in to the amritwela.

Piyraio if amrit sanchars, bliss, naam, dasam duar etc is blessed to only a few and are kept gupt by gursikhs which only the guru can bless. Then who are these individuals to say anything, the comments are not valid and have no meaning.

About swaas swaas simran, it is only blessed to a few people, now daas thinks that this is where the problem is coming from by people that don’t wake up amritwela or keet rehit, but the ones that do stay strong, the real naam abhiyaaas essence is only given to people that wake up amritwela and keep rehit, even by talking amrit at a amritsanchar has no meaning if that person has not sacrificed there head to the guru and don’t listen to the gurus hukam. So let them complain.

To the people that write such comments, please stop wasting your time by coming on forums and destroying your jeevans which daas feels you guys have little of. Jaap naam, wake up amritwela, keep rehit and then you guys will know the true essence of naam and the different spiritual jeevans mahraj blesses you with.

The singhs that want to carry on practising what has been blessed by AND NOT A JATHA BANDHI as you guys were told in the amrit sanchar by the panj piyareh. Read books of bhai sahib randheer singh, the book daas will advise and which has helped daas is BANDIGA NAMA it has a few points that we shouldn’t agree on but you guys are knowledgeable because mahraj has blessed you with naam and rehit, he will carry on blessing you abhiyaasi gursikhs, the rest will just waste there life.

Carry on waking up amritwela do ardaas in front of mahraj and he will advice you.

If a abhilakhi who goes to take amrit is not blessed with Naam drir then it is only bad karam the same goes for people that receive naam drir but don’t practice it. Even if he goes to an amritvela where gursikhs with naam drir then he will not understand what is going on this is why most people on this forum have been saying bad things about naam drir and gursikhs who jap naam that way. When one is blessed with Naam drir guru sahib implants it inside that person, gurbani even mentions this, if one hasn’t had Naam planted inside them, then what essence will they realise about naam? Naam drir is a stage which ALL gursikhs that practice naam will have to go through; daas heard a Singh from Taksal saying they have a recording (which he wants to keep gupt) about Baba Takhur Singh going swaas swaas simran when taking rest at night. Some from the Taksal jatha also practice naam abhiyaas with naam diri, it’s just the youth who think they no best, elder Nihang Singhs also practice naam drir.

Daas has no regret on what daas has written because mahraj knows all, if it is hankar then daas hopes that mahraj will bless us with nimrta. Gur Rakha, sorry for any mistakes!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fathe!

Yes hmmm nobody that disagrees does amritvela yeh ...

Yeh shows how much love you got for your bro and sis enit, they wana sit in sangat wiv ya, n when they ask ya y they cant, you turn around and say they aint got any jeevan!!! check out your hankar man!! these people showin you love cus they wana be your sangat and u cussin them like they nothing! well mr big shot, hope ur proud of urself!

people allow it they wana do thier own stuff let dem! the rest of the poor mortals aint good enuf to sit wiv dem, and nex time any1 go to amrit sanchar make sure u only go to akh amtit sanchar cus they the only real one enit, all others are fakeand its your bad karam if u took amrit from them! what a joka!!

Guest _gupt_

Everything that is in the Amrit Sinchaar should remain gupt. You can't start going round and tell people what the gurmantar is or how to jap it. This is Guru Sahib's job and who are we to take that job even if that means people who havnt recieved gurmantar properly arent allowed into amritvela where that kind of abhiyaas is going on.

One who hasnt realised what Naam is or hasnt even got naam implanted in them how can they realise what is going on in the amritvela? Therefore Singhs say it is best for them to do pesh and recieve Naam first before they come into amritvela and start japping naam like that. This is the way things go in Jatha and have been from the start. By saying go pesh the singhs arent thinking bad about you are they? They want you to jap naam properly with naam installed inside you but it is only our own ego which allows us to talk about singhs who do naam kamai. "Farm animal noises" - pure disgusting way to talk about gursikhs.

Yes hmmm nobody that disagrees does amritvela yeh ...

Yeh shows how much love you got for your bro and sis enit, they wana sit in sangat wiv ya, n when they ask ya y they cant, you turn around and say they aint got any jeevan!!! check out your hankar man!! these people showin you love cus they wana be your sangat and u cussin them like they nothing! well mr big shot, hope ur proud of urself!

people allow it they wana do thier own stuff let dem! the rest of the poor mortals aint good enuf to sit wiv dem, and nex time any1 go to amrit sanchar make sure u only go to akh amtit sanchar cus they the only real one enit, all others are fakeand its your bad karam if u took amrit from them! what a joka!!

Penji /parji,

Daas asks for forgivness as this was not daas intentions, daas was talking about the people that slander gursikhs that have a jeevan and jaap naam everyday. Please read the post again as there is some misunderstanding. Gur rakha, mahraj knows all and he does all! Daas didn’t want to reply again but was hurt about what you have said! Piyar between brothers and sisters will always be there. Daas can not see any love in the original post and others who are only slandering, but mahraj knows all and he will protect the innocent!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguro ji ki fathe!

Guest s133k_s1kh
if some one dont know about my jatha ( nehang singhs ) and put self made info on the forum shouldnt i write back ?????

we all should talk bout PANTH not Jathas.

i agree with u fully .... but if the person on other side is not following this then ????

as far as i know jathas in sikhism were there even at the time of guru sahib also ....

all the jaths act as pillars for the panth .... how come if some wrong info is told about a particular jath can lead to chardikalla of panth ???? and if some one corrects it he is said to be more jathawadi then a panthic ....

the thing is there is nothing bad in jathebandis ... as its said these days .... if there was guru sahib should have told sikhs not to be in jathas then creating jaths themself ....

the problem is state of mind that our jatha is better then yours ....

maffi ..... but a jatha is must to learn the basics of sikhism ..... no matter its akj taksal nehangs nirmale sevapanthi or udasi .....

wait when i say jatha a mean a samparda ... not a gang of 5 - 6 people ....

Guest Give your head to your Guru

gurfateh!

pwalla veerji. i agree with most of your post, but the part that you said its bad karam if they havent had naam drirh. how can it be bad karam, if theyv given there head to Guru Gobind Singh ji? was Baba deep singh ji also one of bad karam?? i think the one with bad karam is the one who sees difference between gursikhs. whos the one with bad karam?? the guy who takes amrit right away as soon as they see that this is the path, and gives his head to the Guru as soon as he can, or the one who waits months, skipping countless amrit sanchaars to wait so he can recieve naam drirh? i fout taking amrit was for the pyar to give your head to your Guru?

forgive me brother as i dont want to offend you or n e 1, and as i say, i agree with nearly evrything you said, but alot of people see its bad karam for those who dont recieve naam drir. i simply do not agree