Pizza Making Machines In A Gudwara

k_S_T

i wanted to ask the sangats view on a pizza making machines in a gudwara :D cuz in slough gudwara singh sabha the committe have got a pizza making machines and it cum in its thousands im sure they could have spent the money on better things like the suchkand and the gudwara's carpet the machine cost more then the carpet did :D jus wanted to ask the sangats views on this thank u

sorry if i sed anything wrong

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to ask the sangats view on a pizza making machines in a gudwara :D cuz in slough gudwara singh sabha the committe have got a pizza making machines and it cum in its thousands im sure they could have spent the money on better things like the suchkand and the gudwara's carpet the machine cost more then the carpet did :D jus wanted to ask the sangats views on this thank u

sorry if i sed anything wrong

If it helps get the kids in then it is a good idea. Getting children to come to the Gurdwara a way of bringing them into Sikhi. But if the parchar is not done properly then no pizza machine is going to do any good.

OMG OMG OMG a pizza serving gurdwara, im def going to visit it, on one of my days out down south :nihungsmile:

You ok with yeast in the pizza dough ? afterall yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae ??) is classed as living.

Erm im not religiously vegetarian, im a pescetarian for non-relgious reasons which im sure ive said a zillion times on this board :D

OMG OMG OMG a pizza serving gurdwara, im def going to visit it, on one of my days out down south :nihungsmile:

You ok with yeast in the pizza dough ? afterall yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae ??) is classed as living.

thats true with "dahin" too.

Can you make good pizza dough with dahin ?

Tried it in padoorey etc but the dahin gives it a taste you do not get with yeast.