Bodybuilding

Akali

dsc00741tu3.th.jpg

this is my protien drink with milk ....

my other diet is egg chole in morning 2 pronthis with desi ghee and milk

lunch is normal whats ever is made

3:30 protien drink ...

7 gym

night dall roti and milk and kache ande ...

every tuesday mutton ...

hmmmm yeah thats all ....

i dont have that master piece body but yet i can counter same weight in gym what others pro body builders do ....

jai dola nahi taan singh nahi .....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got one question, now dont get all offended, i'm asking in a nice way.

i think its awesome that you guys keep fit by hitting the gym for probably atleast 1 hour everyday. right?

buh how many of us do the same with bani/simran? i used to workout like crazy before buh now i dont do either one now :H:

banni is must .... and i have experimented ... sach bolda ek dam sach .... last 7 months i have been working out in gym with my ipod ... i use to play chandidivar dasam bani on my ipod with earfones full volume ... and believe me the amount i have progressed in last 3 years working out ... i have made more progress in these 7 months .... sacho sach ... try it urself ....

Exactly. Just like Jassa said, why not combine the two together. A lot of people such as "Heart" have even suggested that. Papi, I am 100% certain you said once to someone in the GUPT section, that it does not matter if you do path standing, walking, playing, swimming as long as you are doing it, why not combine it with working out at the gym.

You have both things going on at the same time. Sant and Sipahi. If you have CD PLAYERS, or IPODS or something than it is awesome, you can listen to Dharmik Geets, or Kirtan while working out. But, I don't like those technologies (just my preference) so I just do "Waheguru" with each repitition, or sing a shabad in my mind. It makes a lot of difference man, it really does. :D

Also, Jassa you have a awesome meal plan man, I would follow it but I don't like Protein Shakes and all that, and I don't eat meat so Its' all gooooooooood. :D My brother works out too man, YEAHHHHHHHHHH hug.gif

Thanks for the information, Randip Singh Paaji. Keep working hard on the gym man. :TH: Also, Manmitchera, you are right, its' hard to go without them if you don't eat meat, but what I am trying to say is if you are going to take them, make sure its' not a LOT and over excessively.

:TH:

At the moment I am laid up again.......eating too many choclates and other rubbish.....funny when I am not training I eat soo much rubbish.

EAT GOAT DRINK BLOOD AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Are you on some medication?

But seriously.....the Masai Warriors from Kenya drink cows blood mixed with spices......they attribute this to their physical strength and endurance. They are all 6 footers.......a remarkable people who fascinate me.

Apparently their iniation as a man they have to kill a male lion armed only with their shield made of hide and a spear.......