Moving Out

Ramneet Singh

Yes it's fine as long as you still remain in touch with your parents.

Sometimes nau sas di bandi ni, and to avoid the :D you may need to leave home. But always keep a balance between the family and wife. NEVER NEVER LET YOUR WIFE CAUSE A RIFT BETWEEN THE RELATIONSHIP OF A MOTHER/FATHER AND SON! (Unless of course the mother is a bandari and is evil, and the wife isn't)

I don't know anyone thats kept a balance between their family and their wife. It truly would be a miracle if that ever happened.

I speak from experience. :e:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh...

veerji... what kind of question was that? why would you judge somebody by their avatar? or their name...? or anything? why would you judge anybody? for any reason? ESPECIALLY because they have bob marley as their avatar?!?? seriously, this was possibly the most ridiculous post i've read on here... so here's some advice... STOP JUDGING PEOPLE... and judge yourself.... are you where you want to be right now? are you a sant yourself? and spend your time working on that instead of spending your time criticizing others... sorry if my words came out to be harsh, but your question warranted it...

bhul chuk maaf...

u guys suk!

who wud wanna move out?

chil at home and eat ur mama's subjia damit

yeh, just 1 question for u my friend.

why have u got a BOB MARLEY , the excessive marijuanaaa smoking man on your display pic on a sikhsangat.com ?

not a very good impression.

Yes it's fine as long as you still remain in touch with your parents.

Sometimes nau sas di bandi ni, and to avoid the :D you may need to leave home. But always keep a balance between the family and wife. NEVER NEVER LET YOUR WIFE CAUSE A RIFT BETWEEN THE RELATIONSHIP OF A MOTHER/FATHER AND SON! (Unless of course the mother is a bandari and is evil, and the wife isn't)

I don't know anyone thats kept a balance between their family and their wife. It truly would be a miracle if that ever happened.

I speak from experience. :e:

It is possible, trust me. It's not the easiest thing to do, but it can be achieved. You need a lot of tenacity though. Naam Japna 24/7 :D