Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Nanaksar Coventry Nagar Keertan Video

Guest Bass Singh

didnt no1 talk 2 them? man what the hell is going on there??? Bhangra at nagar kirtan? soo stupid!!!!!!1 Peopel need 2 talk 2 those nanaksar manz and sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sum elders should speak 2 them!!!

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

The dancing is the most disrespect, on top of Hari krishnas singing whilst keertan is being recited. If anyone wants more video's they could contact the user of the video on youtube who is a hari krishna him self and ask him to upload more videos of the beadbhi.

Guest Bass Singh

huh i wernt beeing funny :D thats rong what they doing, they got nishan sahibs, manz need 2 get rushed man! idiots, sum elders need 2 speak 2 nanaksar lot man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest militant singh

W T F is going on its like the ganesh yatra march dwn soufall a few mnths back in which singh sabha commite danced THIS IS A JOKE OMGGG THIS IS THE DREAM OF DA RSS COME TRUE COVENTRY SINGHS WHERE WERE YOU????????????? Is anymre of dis crap gna happen anywhere in da UK ,,Hindus are screaming lol ones got a spanner banging sum plate i duno about y dey saying govinda they usualy refer to Guru Gobind Singh Ji as '''guru Govind'' so mite be tht duno but this is beadbi

Nama Singh, Militant Singh etc. On one thread you lot back up dancing, dumalla wearing DJs (Tigerstyle) and another thread you seem to get offended when the other Singhs are dancing at a nagar kirtan.

Double standards or ignorance or just following the majority??

Dancing and Sikhi don't mix!!!! And the video clearly shows this!!!

Nama Singh, Militant Singh etc. On one thread you lot back up dancing, dumalla wearing DJs (Tigerstyle) and another thread you seem to get offended when the other Singhs are dancing at a nagar kirtan.

Double standards or ignorance or just following the majority??

Dancing and Sikhi don't mix!!!! And the video clearly shows this!!!

LOL.gif true say LOL.gif

All that should be left for the Mandhir...That video is disgraceful, and all in the attendance of SathGuroo Jee Maharaaj?

If they want to do a "walk" and dance around that is up to them, but such acts should never be allowed to take place in the presence of Sache Paathshaah Sree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee Maharaaj!

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

i am a nanaksar sangant person and i was one of those individuals dancing at the nagar kirtan and i found great peace dancing to the kirtan it was a truly amazing experience you may think it is stupid yeah but why do you care about us so much? why don't you just live your own lives and worry about your own goods and fix your bad deeds rather then trying to fix something you won't be able to do? :TH: so please bare in mind waheguru will puish those who are wrong no action should be taken if waheguru will punish those! and i no waheguru will not punish us :D bye xxxxx