suicide

cyb3r_wolf

cyb3r_wolf, you said that naam doesnt work...i just remembered reading in Bhai Rama Singh jee's book that he did naam simran for a number of years...and he didnt get the ras/anand from it for soo many years...(i think almost half as long as many years he did simran in total...someone please clarify this)

but he didnt give up...he just kept trying, he kept his faith in guru sahib, and look what he turned out to become...such a great sikh and inspired others to become sikhs too.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

Veerjee.....we all have our moments when we are down in the dumps....sometimes problems get to us so bad that we feel suicide is the only viable option. I've gone through that too. We all have i guess. tongue.gif However, its not. Suicide is a coward's way out. And no way does it solve our problems. If we wanna commit suicide to teach the other party a lesson so they'll feel guilty for life(one of the many reasons for teen suicide nowadays),geez you can just dream on about it. Thats wishful thinking. Life goes on and no way will people feel guilty for life just because you committed suicide. Juz do simran, listen to keertan(INSTANT THERAPY :@ ) .....yes you may feel it doesnt work...i dont feel good after doing simran,.....in fact it makes me more irritated and flustered.....well then look at Bhai Rama Singh jee and so many other gursikhs......it took them YEARS for their dasam dwaar to open and for them to get the rass of naam bani. And here we are expecting to get the rass of naam bani just because we sat down for a few minutes saying Vaaheguroo???Those few minutes also cancel each other out....why? cuz probably while doing simran our mind was wandering around to whats for dinner, im missing this cool tv or radio show, my best friend is now online in MSN..when can i go speak to em or damn this person at uni is such a dingbat...always irritating and cussing at me etc etc Get

my point?????? "Sevaa thori maangan bahuta".......we do soooooooo little tan mann dhan di seva and we're literally demanding that we get INSTANT ras from naam bani???? Not so easy veerjee. If getting rass from bani and simran was sooooo easy, all of us will be walking around with our dasam dwaars open and being fully chardeekala. The path of sikhee may seem easy to tread on but its not really so. Only quality ones emerge victorious. Guru Nanak stated it clearly when he started sikhee: "Jo tao praym khelan ka chaao sir dhar tali gali mere aao It maarag pair dhareejai sir deejai kaan na keejai"Other fools like me just fall by the wayside and start complaining i dont get rass from naam bani and simran so dont tell me to do it. It makes me more frustrated. :@ Naaaaa veerjee dont be deluded and give up. Keep persevering. Gurujee tests his sikhs.......keep trying and prove your mettle. A Singh and Kaur is made up of the blood and bone of sacrifice, bravery, humility and warlike chivalry.......dont let that go in vain for minor problems you are facing(well to you these problems may be HUGE,i understand, but ask yourself is it as huge as those faced by gurujee during those trying times???? im very sure not...) Dont take the cowards way out by contemplating or committing suicide. Its not worth your while veerjee. If you need to speak more, just e-mail me. I'll try to help as much as i can.

On a side note:

Sylvia Browne is a very respected psychic who has helped solve many police cases and she makes frequent appearances on the Montell Williams show. She pretty much has a direct line to the other side, she says when someone commits suicide he comes right back into this world as a baby. There is no way out from our problems except through Wahguru ji.

Who knows maybe this is true, maybe he/she will even come back into this world in worse conditions.

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!!

########################################

FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND

one night a man had a dream-

He dreamed that he was walking along the beach

with the Lord and

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.

For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints

in the sand.

One belonged to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before them,

He looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed, that many times along the path

of his life,

There was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very

lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned

the Lord about it.

"Lord you said that once I decided to follow you,

You would walk with me all the way,

But I have noticed that during the most

troublesome times in my life

There is only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why in times when

I needed you most, you should leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child,

I love you and I would never, never leave you

during your times of trial and suffering.

When you only saw only one set of footprints,

It was then that I carried you"

-Author Unknown

########################################

please keep your rehat and simran, and do sagat of Gursikhs

lets not spend this life as if we have another in the bank account...waheguroo...waheguroo...waheguroo...

stay in chardi kala

bhulla chuka di maaf

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!!