and whats wrong with them people

i dont mind that as long as im loved

WEll they AIN't LOVED BY No1

as soon as they toch a so-called high caste...the High caste go and sho

wer themself ohmy.gif

ive told someone man.. noone would help me

my problems are kind of personal... you see

everyones wrapped up in their world to listen 2 another person

if there was a agency set up for disturbed sikhs then maybe there wouldnt be suicidal thoughts etc

do u know any organisations

Well it depends.On whether ur issues are about SIKHI then...u can probably talk with some Giani of the Local Gurdwara.

but if its not sricktly about SIKHI..then there are other alternatives :@

Bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

agreed vicky singhs post :@:@ read it carefully and mr singh "TERA KIYA MITHA LAGAI" very good shabad u added ^_^^_^ it says "what u do lord its very sweet" i may be wrong in transilation. if guru gobind singh wanted to save his 4 sons he could had but he did not JUST hukam we all dont belive in hukam when we belive sara lafda he khatam then u will allways say "TERA KIYA MITHA LAGAI" ^_^^_^

A BOY SEES HIS FRIEND SHOES WE LOVED IT SO MUCH HE WENT TO HIS MOTHER MOM I ALSO NEED THE SAME "THEY WHERE VERY POOR",MOM SAID GO TO THE TEMPLE AND PRAY TO GOD , HE WENT THERE AS HE STATRED HE SAW A MAN

COMMING WITHOUT LEGS ohmy.gif HE WAS SHOCKED HE PRAYED TO GOD "GOD THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THE LEGS I DONT NEED ANY SHOES" im happy as u gave me legs to walk

gurmukho i have no rite to tell this story because im sucha moorakh who dosent belives in hukam :@:@ BUT WE ALL HAVE TO BOHAT BOHAT ZARRORI HE JEE TAKE CARE STAY IN CHARDI KALLA

Guest balwinderkaur
Talk to god.

yea do that cyber wolf veerjee. if no one listens to you, GOD will. go to gurooduaara when you know theres no sangat around, sit in front of guru maharaaj and cry your woes to HIM. At the end of that, do ardaas and take hukum from SGGS JEE. That hukam will be your beacon of light in the dark tunnel you're currently in now. Just do that....and im positive you'll feel sooooo much better after that. It's worked for me....i dont see why it wont work for you. And remember this veerjee....loving words from Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee:

preetham jaan laehu man maahee ||

O dear friend, know this in your mind.

apanae sukh sio hee jag faa(n)dhhiou ko kaahoo ko naahee ||1|| rehaao ||

The world is entangled in its own pleasures; no one is for anyone else. ||1||Pause||

sukh mai aan bahuth mil bait(h)ath rehath chehoo dhis ghaerai ||

In good times, many come and sit together, surrounding you on all four sides.

bipath paree sabh hee sa(n)g shhaaddith kooo n aavath naerai ||1||

But when hard times come, they all leave, and no one comes near you. ||1||

ghar kee naar bahuth hith jaa sio sadhaa rehath sa(n)g laagee ||

Your wife, whom you love so much, and who has remained e

ver attached to you,

jab hee ha(n)s thajee eih kaa(n)eiaa praeth praeth kar bhaagee ||2||

runs away crying, ""Ghost! Ghost!"", as soon as the swan-soul leaves this body. ||2||

eih bidhh ko biouhaar baniou hai jaa sio naehu lagaaeiou ||

This is the way they act - those whom we love so much.

a(n)th baar naanak bin har jee kooo kaam n aaeiou ||3||12||139||

At the very last moment, O Nanak, no one is any use at all, except the Dear Lord. ||3||12||139||

[/color]

agree with bhenjee balwinder's kaur post.. veerji speak to god.. and who says no one is der to hear u.. uve got soo many bro and sis from this forum who are ever willng to listen and hlep you out.. its just dat u need to speak out to them virji..

commitin suicide is not the end for your problems..its aint a solution virji its just a way to run away from it.. speak out to someone virji.. if u dun trust any1 den speak to god.. He'll listen to u :@