I've Messed Up

Guest Guest

i cant even bring myself to say fateh to the sangat...

i kinda got close to this girl, really close, nothing physical, but more id say mentally we got closer, we kinda built our hopes up about having a future together.

but now, i realise its wrong...really wrong, its gonna pull me away from my sikhi. in my eyes its manmat.

i've told her this, and now im worried she's gonna kinda go off the rails a bit, she's a really great person, mayb not so much into sikhi, but still she's got a good personality...and the fact she's not into sikhi shouldnt lead ppl to judge her (not that the sangat will judge her).

what do i do???

:)

help me my older sisters n brothers, iv done a poll, i forgot Vaheguru Ji...and this is whats happened...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Seeker_

We all mess up from time to time.

Everyone here has sinned, everyone here is searching/learning to be better Sikhs.

Without failures how would you really learn? So take it as a lesson i guess.

Be strong, the guru always forgive (if you learn from your mistakes)

Keep reciting the wonders of his name, so you should never forget him.

Guest ignorant_fool87

vahigurujikakhalsa

vahigurujikifateh

ok, this is why we all say we should distance ourselves from the opposite gender, to prevent forming reltionships. then all you lot say.......'no wer not muslims, ther our sisters/bruvas..............' blah blah.

WAKE UP, look what keeps happenin! how many of these post are we gonna keep on getting!

khalsa jee, we all need to improve our jeevans, keep rehit, keep amrit vela and japp naam. instead we keep gettin entangled in this maya.

ok paaji/penji, whats dun is dun, u cant reverse that, but u need 2 sort ur self out now. (sorry if this seems harsh, i am sorry if i offened u-i have 2 make this quik, got an exam soon)

Do ardas for this girl that mahraj will bless her with sikhi, tell her straight, that uve done wrong, tell her you need 2 concentrate on ur sikhi, and ur sorry. ye i no it must be hard 2 do this, but its gota be done. I dont no how far you went in this relationship, maybe u should speak 2 panj piayre, even if you havent done any actions, they can give u advice, and help u 2 improve ur jeevan. keep sangat, and ask mahraj 2 bless u with amrit vela. dont text or email any girls. and dont build any future relationships with girls. ur sikhi is to precious!! u have finally been given this form to japp naam and meet with mahraj!! dont mess it up cos of girl!!! do extra paath in the day, discipline ur mann. keep increasing the amount of naam simran you do at amrit vela. we all make mistakes, but such is the nature of mahraj, he will forgive you, and embrace you.

paaji come on!!! dont turn ur back on mahraj bcos of these false reltionships.

im a paapi, so i ask u to forgive me if i have said anything wrong. forgive me for my mistakes.

do ardas for the whole panth to keep amrit vela and japp naam.

ok times up, exam time.

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh

are you not allowed to have a relationship in the sikh religion??!!

unless your pretty much perfect and dedicate your whole life to sikhi and become a santh or something of such a high nature, i cant understand why you cannot have a relationship so long as you keep on believing in the religion!

thats my personal view, im not sure about the religous view on the whole matter.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

you are righ tin saying it is wrong , Guru ji instructs you that you must see all as your sisters mothers/dughters, to let kaam get the best of you is a weakness. it's not all bad casue you have realised before you have doen anything physical, what I woudl suggest is break contact with her , you don't need to talk to girls if you want to b successful in Sikhi then you must beat your mind into submission , what we do is set it up to fail, break contact with her and conectrate more on bani and simran learn from this and turn it in to soemthign positive , as in this should make you wan to clock it even more cause you have forgotten your Guru you want Guru ji to be happy with you and to do this you must try twice as hard.

you are righ tin saying it is wrong , Guru ji instructs you that you must see all as your sisters mothers/dughters, to let kaam get the best of you is a weakness. it's not all bad casue you have realised before you have doen anything physical, what I woudl suggest is break contact with her , you don't need to talk to girls if you want to b successful in Sikhi then you must beat your mind into submission , what we do is set it up to fail, break contact with her and conectrate more on bani and simran learn from this and turn it in to soemthign positive , as in this should make you wan to clock it even more cause you have forgotten your Guru you want Guru ji to be happy with you and to do this you must try twice as hard.

judging on that analysis, it would be the end of the human race soon wouldnt it?

if relationships arent allowed (from what im gathering from what your saying) then none of us would exist today?!

20legend, welcome to the board :)

i believe the point that tarunjeet singh is making is that there shouldn't be that type of relationshpi before marriage, unless you're actually at the mature and ready age for marriage...(whatever that may be...it diferes for everyone)...

What tarunjeet singh said is right to en extent.. but you can seperate your self from the other sex all together and never see another person of the opposite sex again. but kaam will still enter the mind. The problem comes is when you become to close to a person and start having feelings for them. I'm a firm belvier in grsithi jeevan and running away from the person will not resolve the problem.

20legend, welcome to the board :)

i believe the point that tarunjeet singh is making is that there shouldn't be that type of relationshpi before marriage, unless you're actually at the mature and ready age for marriage...(whatever that may be...it diferes for everyone)...

thanks for clearing that up, i ws pretty sure about the marriage thing but i didnt want to say it incase i looked like a spaz!

Tarunjeet singh is spot on.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<judging on that analysis, it would be the end of the human race soon wouldnt it?

if relationships arent allowed (from what im gathering from what your saying) then none of us would exist today?!>>>>>>>>>

paaji/penji, our parents can organise and sort out all the marriage stuff. we shudnt be worry about it.

as for the original poster.......i did post a reply, but it didnt get put up :sady:

basically we have given this form to japp naam, this is our chance to meet mahraj!!! so spend ur tym jappin naam, keepin sangat and readin bani, dnt get caught up in relationships like the one u got urself in2. prevention is always best, keep contact to a minimum, dont build up close relaitonships with the opposite gender in furture. cut contact with this bibi now, explain tht u need to focus on ur sikhi, and do ardas to mahraj tht he blesses this girl with gursikhi jeevan. be grateful mahraj has made u see ur mistakes now, before it was too late. listen to tarunjeet singh, do extra baania and simran now, and make sure ur amrit vela is pukkha, do ardas to mahraj.

good luck, dont do nefink ur gonna regret at the end,

bhaae parapat manukh dehureea

gobind milan kee eihe teree bareea!!!!!!!

gurooooooo

vahiguroo vahigurooo

sorry is ive sed nefink rong.

gurfateh jee