I've Messed Up

Guest Guest

pauVI ]

pourree ||

Pauree:

mwieAw mohu AigAwnu hY ibKmu Aiq BwrI ]

maaeiaa mohu agiaan hai bikham ath bhaaree ||

Emotional attachment to Maya is spiritual darkness; it is very difficult and such a heavy load.

pQr pwp bhu lidAw ikau qrIAY qwrI ]

pathhar paap bahu ladhiaa kio thareeai thaaree ||

Loaded with so very many stones of sin, how can the boat cross over?

Anidnu BgqI riqAw hir pwir auqwrI ]

anadhin bhagathee rathiaa har paar outhaaree ||

Those who are attuned to the Lord's devotional worship night and day are carried across.

gur sbdI mnu inrmlw haumY Cif ivkwrI ]

gur sabadhee man niramalaa houmai shhadd vikaaree ||

Under the Instruction of the Guru's Shabad, one sheds egotism and corruption, and the mind becomes immaculate.

hir hir nwmu iDAweIAY hir hir insqwrI ]3]

har har naam dhhiaaeeai har har nisathaaree ||3||

Meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har; the Lord, Har, Har, is our Saving Grace. ||3||

==========================================================

gauVI mhlw 9 ]

gourree mehalaa 9 ||

Gauree, Ninth Mehla:

koaU mweI BUilE mnu smJwvY ]

kooo maaee bhooliou man samajhaavai ||

O mother, if only someone would instruct my wayward mind.

byd purwn swD mg suin kir inmK n hir gun gwvY ]1] rhwau ]

baedh puraan saadhh mag sun kar nimakh n har gun gaavai ||1|| rehaao ||

This mind listens to the Vedas, the Puraanas, and the ways of the Holy Saints, but it does not sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, for even an instant. ||1||Pause||

durlB dyh pwie mwns kI ibrQw jnmu isrwvY ]

dhuralabh dhaeh paae maanas kee birathhaa janam siraavai ||

Having obtained this human body, so very difficult to obtain, it is now being uselessly wasted.

mwieAw moh mhw sMkt bn qw isau ruc aupjwvY ]1]

maaeiaa moh mehaa sa(n)katt ban thaa sio ruch oupajaavai ||1||

Emotional attachment to Maya is such a treacherous wilderness, and yet, people are in love with it. ||1||

AMqir bwhir sdw sMig pRBu qw isau nyhu n lwvY ]

a(n)thar baahar sadhaa sa(n)g prabh thaa sio naehu n laavai ||

Inwardly and outwardly, God is always with them, and yet, they do not enshrine Love for Him.

nwnk mukiq qwih qum mwnhu ijh Git rwmu smwvY ]2]6]

naanak mukath thaahi thum maanahu jih ghatt raam samaavai ||2||6||

O Nanak, know that those whose hearts are filled with the Lord are liberated. ||2||6||

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Sangat ji, many thanks for all your advice n warm words...i didnt take any offence to it at all..

i've taken onboard what you've said/advised...il do my utmost to keep to it..

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Guest 20 000  leagues under Sikhi

hm.. i don't think wrong for people mto make these topics cause talkin or typin about it can help, i mean every1 knows its wrong think of sum1 as other than a sister/brother, but not every1 realizes it. U seem to b very blessed that ur kaam hasn;t like drowned u, i know this one guy who has been chasin this gurl for soo long and like hes a wreck right now, i've tried helpin him but he doesn't want it any more. So just be blessed u found the problem early (not sayin likin sum1 is a prob, or is it?)

sorry if i said anything against any1

Listen man, you're not doing nothing physical with this girl, so just chill out a little. Don't listen to half these guys who are gonna reply to ya, you certainly don't need to break contact with her.

Just be a good friend to her, there's no harm in that. But just tell her what your thinking because she might even be feeling the same way. In any case whenever you feel you're getting too close, take a step back and re-focus yourself again. It's all part of growing up my man.

Hope it works out for ya

ghetto superstar

dont be stupid

if you got feelings for a girl dont speak to her, avoid contact.

wat is rong with ppl now a days

theres bin so many topics like this

maybe thts y its a good idea TO AVOID CHILLIN WITH OPPOSITE GENDER

Listen man, you're not doing nothing physical with this girl, so just chill out a little. Don't listen to half these guys who are gonna reply to ya, you certainly don't need to break contact with her.

Just be a good friend to her, there's no harm in that. But just tell her what your thinking because she might even be feeling the same way. In any case whenever you feel you're getting too close, take a step back and re-focus yourself again. It's all part of growing up my man.

Hope it works out for ya

ok dont listen to me, fair enough, what do i know. BUT, do listen to my guru :)

slok mÚ 3 ]

salok ma 3 ||

Salok, Third Mehla:

iDRgu eyh Awsw dUjy Bwv kI jo moih mwieAw icqu lwey ]

dhhrig eaeh aasaa dhoojae bhaav kee jo mohi maaeiaa chith laaeae ||

Cursed are the hopes in the love of duality; they tie the consciousness to love and attachment to Maya.

hir suKu pl@ir iqAwigAw nwmu ivswir duKu pwey ]

har sukh palhar thiaagiaa naam visaar dhukh paaeae ||

One who forsakes the peace of the Lord in exchange for straw, and forgets the Naam, suffers in pain.

mnmuK AigAwnI AMDuly jnim mrih iPir AwvY jwey ]

manamukh agiaanee a(n)dhhulae janam marehi fir aavai jaaeae ||

The ignorant self-willed manmukhs are blind. They are born, only to die again, and continue coming and going.

kwrj isiD n hovnI AMiq gieAw pCuqwey ]

kaaraj sidhh n hovanee a(n)th gaeiaa pashhuthaaeae ||

Their affairs are not resolved, and in the end, they depart, regretting and repenting.

ijsu krmu hovY iqsu siqguru imlY so hir hir nwmu iDAwey ]

jis karam hovai this sathigur milai so har har naam dhhiaaeae ||

One who is blessed with the Lord's Grace, meets the True Guru; he alone meditates on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.

nwim rqy jn sdw suKu pwiein@ jn nwnk iqn bil jwey ]1]

naam rathae jan sadhaa sukh paaeinih jan naanak thin bal jaaeae ||1||

Imbued with the Naam, the humble servants of the Lord find a lasting peace; servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them. ||1||

Hope it works out for ya

ok dont listen to me, fair enough, what do i know. BUT, do listen to my guru :)

slok mÚ 3 ]

salok ma 3 ||

Salok, Third Mehla:

iDRgu eyh Awsw dUjy Bwv kI jo moih mwieAw icqu lwey ]

dhhrig eaeh aasaa dhoojae bhaav kee jo mohi maaeiaa chith laaeae ||

Cursed are the hopes in the love of duality; they tie the consciousness to love and attachment to Maya.

hir suKu pl@ir iqAwigAw nwmu ivswir duKu pwey ]

har sukh palhar thiaagiaa naam visaar dhukh paaeae ||

One who forsakes the peace of the Lord in exchange for straw, and forgets the Naam, suffers in pain.

mnmuK AigAwnI AMDuly jnim mrih iPir AwvY jwey ]

manamukh agiaanee a(n)dhhulae janam marehi fir aavai jaaeae ||

The ignorant self-willed manmukhs are blind. They are born, only to die again, and continue coming and going.

kwrj isiD n hovnI AMiq gieAw pCuqwey ]

kaaraj sidhh n hovanee a(n)th gaeiaa pashhuthaaeae ||

Their affairs are not resolved, and in the end, they depart, regretting and repenting.

ijsu krmu hovY iqsu siqguru imlY so hir hir nwmu iDAwey ]

jis karam hovai this sathigur milai so har har naam dhhiaaeae ||

One who is blessed with the Lord's Grace, meets the True Guru; he alone meditates on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har.

nwim rqy jn sdw suKu pwiein@ jn nwnk iqn bil jwey ]1]

naam rathae jan sadhaa sukh paaeinih jan naanak thin bal jaaeae ||1||

Imbued with the Naam, the humble servants of the Lord find a lasting peace; servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them. ||1||

finnaly!! a wise answer guru ji :TH:

why do people who actually have had these relationships in the past give advice??

practice what you preach or dont preach because you are living proof of what you have done in the past.

why do people who actually have had these relationships in the past give advice??

practice what you preach or dont preach because you are living proof of what you have done in the past.

Duh. They give advice NOW because they lived it and messed up in the PAST, so they're trying to help others avoid the trappings. Doing something in the PAST means you have lived and learned. It's more meaningful when they give advice because its real from their own experience and their own mistakes.

Duh. They give advice NOW because they lived it and messed up in the PAST, so they're trying to help others avoid the trappings. Doing something in the PAST means you have lived and learned. It's more meaningful when they give advice because its real from their own experience and their own mistakes.

Duh, you think i dont know that? THeyre still doing it!