R We Allowed To Eat?

S.S.F

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

sangat jee, u no the things that have on the back something like this product is packed in the same factory where egg, products are packed should you eat them???

please this is a question to the vegetarians no meat debate

bhul chuk maaf

i'm going to say this in the most polite way, so dont get offended.

stop doing bhramanvaad please. these things dont matter at all if we haven't done shabad kamai. that should be our number 1 priority, other things will follow and fall into place in time :)

i'm going to say this in the most polite way, so dont get offended.

stop doing bhramanvaad please. these things dont matter at all if we haven't done shabad kamai. that should be our number 1 priority, other things will follow and fall into place in time :)

when you are at a high spiritual level in you sikh way of life, and you are a dedicated to the gurus way of life and are a khalsa, then these things are really important , and then you would cook your own food or from the hands of gursikhs, you wouldnt touch tinned food or anything like that. there is a very deep understand behind this, but food produced in a factory where there is other stuff, is upto the person, in this day and age, hardly nothing is 'sucha' that comes onto shop shelves.

its all about dicipline, and our priority first is to reach that level.

well said pappi ji .......

I think you should avoid things which say that they have been produced in factories which handle egg etc. Those of us who don't eat meat, eggs, etc shouldn't eat things that have been mixed with such ingredients. Afterall, they are telling us that there is possibilty there is egg in the product.

Also, by not buying the product, it should hopefully mean that the manufacterer will soon have to produce in a way that avoids "contamination". The whole "produced in a factory that handles..." gets on my nerves, just a cop out from producers to avoid them getting sued. Someone with nut allergy can hardly eat anything nowdays! united.gif

Also, avoid things like vege burgers from kebab shops or even chips from a chip shop or kebab shop as these would often have been fried in the same oil as meat/fish. Do not eat Quorn as its got egg in it...avoid most cakes...lol....there is a lot you havent to avoid.

Oh, places like Subway too....

Finally, just cause it says the food is ok for vegetarians doesnt necessarily mean its egg free... a lot of vegetarian food is labelled with egg in it so try and either double check for yourself...rather then relying on the V sign....or stick with vegan friendly food labels.

sangat jee, u no the things that have on the back something like this product is packed in the same factory where egg, products are packed should you eat them???

please this is a question to the vegetarians no meat debate

bhul chuk maaf

Brother....people may agree or disagree on the meat egg vege debate....but one thing we are all UNited on is GO ORGANIC!!!

Brother...why bother eating packaged processed rubbish when you can get fresh vegetables and things from farms direct.

http://www.organicdelivery.co.uk/shopfront/shopfront.php

I had stopped eating things which had a label that said produced in factories where eggs were also used. But then I thought about all the things taht I eat which are probably made in the same place as eggs, there just isnt a label on it.

But I'm not saying go eat from there. We should all definately strive to become 100% Bibekees in what we eat.