The Disease!

Pwalla!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you may not agree with someones opnion, but thats no reason to mock their values.
Now wait a minute, if MSN is a disease, what about ICQ, AIM, FRIENDSTER, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, HI5 and just about every site that involves communication?

Oh no, that's totally not cool, make sure you block those sites, its so against the religion.

if you re-read the original post, you'll know that the problem is not communication. its what it can lead to. MSN is like a catalyst for the five vices to take hold, when overused or used for the wrong purpose.
relax people. its MSN, not a disease!!!
this is your opinion.

i respect that.

now please try and do the same for others.

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh

I wouldn't respect his so called opinion, why? because he's blaming something that isn't responsible. MSN can lead into erotic conversations, so what? If the person talking on MSN is MATURE enough, then they wouldn't even think about going that way.

It's the persons fault whoever is using MSN, not MSN itself. That's just ridiculous, first time I read the topic, I thought it would be a serious post, but later on... a disease called MSN? what is this, a joke?

Amrit bibi's caught talking naughty on MSN, ha it reminds me of the time a fellow sardar was caught on dateline nbc as a sex predator. What has to happen will happen, if not on MSN, then somewhere else.

Amrit bibi's caught talking naughty on MSN, ha it reminds me of the time a fellow sardar was caught on dateline nbc as a sex predator. What has to happen will happen, if not on MSN, then somewhere else.

:umm:

if an athiest is caught talking naughty, would it be lesser or more wrong ???

....and some retards ehre are blaming msn and hi5 LOL.gif

Now that's disrespectful bro; calling the forum starter and whoever agrees with him a retard.

He's just over concerned about these people going out of hand. To him it's a disease, he should realize that the person USING MSN is making it a disease, when it can actually be something useful.

:umm:

if an athiest is caught talking naughty, would it be lesser or more wrong ???

u knw i been thinking about that a lot. lol

and here u pop the question as well. d_oh.gif

could it be that we think that diff rules apply to diff human beings. in this case amritdharis and non-amritdharis or non believers? last time i checked the same rules ({nd instructions }of the universe/God ..which are written in Gurbani) applied to every single human being. Guru sahib tells us to not do somethings for our own benefit, if u think about it. its not a punishment nor is it to take us away from some sort of "fun" that we might think we mission out on.

the tuk that comes to mind is "bajh guru dubha sansar" and its meaning right now is that we'll drown in this illusion of things if we aren't careful and dont listen to what Guru sahib has to say

same rules apply to everyone but we just think that we can get away with things if we aren't guru wale or dont believe in Akal/ the universe's rules.

lets try this example

its like saying "i dont belive in "well"(khooh) and then u see a well but u say to urself 'heck i dont belive in it and im gonna walk right on top of it.' when u fall u realize oh shiznit it didnt matter if i i believd in it or not...it was stupid of me to walk on it" but itz too late by that time init?

i guess what im talkin about is law of gravity on earth which even if u believe it or not it still applies to u!

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh