Different Believes

Guest Guest

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to marry someone from some other fatih, than be prepared to work extra hard raising the children, if you plan to have kids. Also, make sure before marriage you realize and understanding each other's teachings, and religion. Also, make sure the parents agree, and decide on what religion the kids will be before marrage (again that is if you plan to have any). I would suggest to marry within your own faith, and have a successul life within your religion. :TH:

1) the other day i went to a wedding between a singh and a muslim girl - which was a wicked wedding - and i found out that he wasn't into sikhi at all, yet she wanted to turn proper religious (sikhi wise) n it worked out for the both of them - which shws that things may turn out for the best!! uv gta find out what her future plan her and where you are going to get married e.g in the Gurdwara as then u kinda know what direction she's heading into life!

2) batman is the King of kings when it comes to super heroes!!! LOL.gifLOL.gif

i hope tht helped!!