Englands Next Goalkeeper

Guest Bass Singh

oiii to you and all

WHAT IS LOL ? before I reply Cheeky!

oh sorry 'lol' means 'Laugh Out Loud'...i know i shouldnt use shorted language - but you know cant help it.

Anyway - that word is also a 'swear word' (classed that in India anyway)...so dont worry am not swearin at u :TH:

oiii to you and all

oh sorry 'lol' means 'Laugh Out Loud'...i know i shouldnt use shorted language - but you know cant help it.

Anyway - that word is also a 'swear word' (classed that in India anyway)...so dont worry am not swearin at u :TH:

OMG i did not tht was a swear word in India .... wow i was shocked they didnt know what the middle finger meant in India ...

The video was madddddddd funny LOL.gif

oiii to you and all

OMG i did not tht was a swear word in India .... wow i was shocked they didnt know what the middle finger meant in India ...

lol i know i only found out recently - my mom was propa angry wen she read it... :) oh well we all know we mean well by it in these outta countries :TH:

oiii to you and all

lol i know i only found out recently - my mom was propa angry wen she read it... :) oh well we all know we mean well by it in these outta countries :TH:

lol ... wow its funny cuz ma mum said she didnt kno that lol was a bad word .. mayb its like a paindu word (im not implyin that ur mom is paindu) .... buh thnx foh lettin me know .. i wonder wuh it means though lol grin.gif

oiii to you and all

lol ... wow its funny cuz ma mum said she didnt kno that lol was a bad word .. mayb its like a paindu word (im not implyin that ur mom is paindu) .... buh thnx foh lettin me know .. i wonder wuh it means though lol grin.gif

LOL.gif lol omg - i think u was implyin... :@ohmy.gif

im kiddin tongue.gif - i dont think am gonna share what it means...i got a reputation :cool: lol seriously though - if u need to kno maybe ask ur Bibi - or Baba - any1 that wont beat u up for sayin it lol

oiii to you and all

im kiddin tongue.gif - i dont think am gonna share what it means...i got a reputation :cool: lol seriously though - if u need to kno maybe ask ur Bibi - or Baba - any1 that wont beat u up for sayin it lol

got no bibi or baba :sady: ... so i guess ill never know

oiii to you and all

got no bibi or baba :sady: ... so i guess ill never know

aww dnt try and make me feel guilty - ask ANYONE u know that know 'Maaje' valee talk - they SHOULD know