I Love A Muslim Girl

Guest _GUPT_

I can put 6 cd's in my cd player and its possible but cannot play at the same time, it will sound scratchy lol, so yeah marriage with a muslim cannot work or u never know. I know a hindu and a muslim who are married but no sikh and muslim married. so keep it that way.

mixed marriages always seem good on paper but in reality do not work.

you cannot put 2 cd's in 1 cd player, one will play and the other wont

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has to be a fake post man

i hope u realised all the posts latly (past freakin 3-4 months) about the same dam issue

i kno theres no such thing as a stupid question but this is a STUPID thing to ask if ur trying to keep a proper gursikh lifstyle

wat the heck do u think u shud do? !!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sangat,

this is not a fake post, I have been thinking about what to do about this for a long time and it has come to the point where I cant handle it anymore. If some other people are experiencing the same issue as me then I am afraid it is not their fault and you should be doing more to help them rather than saying they are fake.

I am going to talk to the muslim girl tomorrow and I will try to post the outcome as soon as possible.

Bhula Chuka Dee Maaf

Vjkk

Vjkf!

kbIr Awsw krIAY rwm kI AvrY Aws inrws ]

kabeer aasaa kareeai raam kee avarai aas niraas ||

Kabeer, place your hopes in the Lord; other hopes lead to despair.

nrik prih qy mwneI jo hir nwm audws ]95]

narak parehi thae maanee jo har naam oudhaas ||95||

Those who dissociate themselves from the Lord's Name - when they fall into hell, then they will appreciate its value. ||95||

=================================================

kbIr sBu jgu hau iPirE mWdlu kMD cFwie ]

kabeer sabh jag ho firiou maa(n)dhal ka(n)dhh chadtaae ||

Kabeer, I have wandered all over the world, carrying the drum on my shoulder.

koeI kwhU ko nhI sB dyKI Toik bjwie ]113]

koee kaahoo ko nehee sabh dhaekhee t(h)ok bajaae ||113||

No one belongs to anyone else; I have looked and carefully studied it. ||113||

Dear Sangat,

Sorry I have taken so long to tell you what my decision was. I decided to forget about the muslim girl and i talked to her last week and she respects my reasons. We have agreed to stay in touch by email only. We had a very long discussion about our feelings and families etc and we are now not going to meet each other again as it will just cause problems.

I am glad that I have taken this decision and I am not stressing anymore over it. I would just like to say thanks again for all the advice and support from SikhSangat as I got a massive reply from you all.

I am sticking with Sikhi and that is what I should be doing anyway. I am much more focused on my studies now as well.

I hope other boys/girls can learn from this situation.

So thanks again for all the help you guys gave me.

Bhula Chuka Dee Maaf

Vjkk

Vjkf!

"United we stand, under the Flag of Nishaan Sahib"

Dear Sangat,

Sorry I have taken so long to tell you what my decision was. I decided to forget about the muslim girl and i talked to her last week and she respects my reasons. We have agreed to stay in touch by email only. We had a very long discussion about our feelings and families etc and we are now not going to meet each other again as it will just cause problems.

I am glad that I have taken this decision and I am not stressing anymore over it. I would just like to say thanks again for all the advice and support from SikhSangat as I got a massive reply from you all.

I am sticking with Sikhi and that is what I should be doing anyway. I am much more focused on my studies now as well.

I hope other boys/girls can learn from this situation.

So thanks again for all the help you guys gave me.

Bhula Chuka Dee Maaf

Vjkk

Vjkf!

"United we stand, under the Flag of Nishaan Sahib"

You did it....but my friend its not that easy.

ishq vo aag hai ghalib , jo lagaye na lagee- aur bujaye na bujhe.---Ghalib

Good luck bro.