I Love A Muslim Girl

Guest _GUPT_

Gurufateh!

ohmm...dont make her convert thats means you'll have OTHER muslim kuri'an marrying Sikh's and converting - we'll have MOST muslims hate us even more...stick to apane - worth it in the long run!! :TH:

Gurufateh!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say thanks very much for the advice and feedback. I wasnt sure if anyone was going to help me in this matter but you all have.

I am definitely going to stick with Sikhi as religion comes first, I suppose I will start to keep my distance.

It probably wouldn't work out anyway what with my Punjabi parents.

So thanks again with all the help and I will post again about this matter and tell you all how I am getting on.

I think I need help and inspiration to forget about this girl since I have known her for 7 years. I already do my AmritVela (although I never got up today lol) and do my evening and night prayers as well and try to do Sukhmani Sahib path as well. Any other suggestions welcome,

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Kee Fateh

P.S. thanks for support once again

i dont really know how to start this..
But you did brother.
I have known this muslim girl for 7 years
I appreciate the fact that you started liking her only after 7 years. Most "desi" teens feel it after 7 days.
we have become very very close.
Thats what happens.
I recently began to develop feelings for her
Danger sign

but at the same time i am into Sikhi by going to AKJ smagams, camps etc.

Nice

For a while i stopped texting and phoning her

Good move veer
but now she has started contacting me just when i had got over her...
Alert! Its Maya my brother! This is your test, and you should take Gurujee's refuge and once again get over her!

I am really scared and i dont know what to do as my parents are into Sikhi as well and my feelings would bring shame to the family..

You have answered your question yourself brother.
what should i do?
Do we need to tell you dear one? Its best to ask Gurujee. Tell Him straight up whats on your mind, and then He will guide you Himself. Just remember that our history has countless examples of Singhs who'd rather have themselves butchered than giving up Sikhi.

bhull chukk maaf

May Gurujee guide you always

and remember...

Ser Jaawe Taan Jaawe

Mera Sikhi Sidak Na Jaawe

My advise is ask yourself and importantly ask guru ji ' Will this make me closer to Vaheguru or not'? If it does, then go for it, if it doesnt then leave it, this can be taken in form of a hukamnama.

Only Guru ji decides what happens, no one else, no one else, even yourself is in control. If this is meant to happen then its meant to, if its a test, then its a test! Basically no one can judge your situation, this is between you and your Guru ji.

Hope this helps.

Well we all fall in love sooner or later.

So she's a muslim. Has she asked you to convert? Have you asked her?

What gets me is when a boy is willing to convert for a girl, but not vice veras, why is this? Men are weak? If she says 'If you love me you'll convert' why can't she if she loved you?

Anyway, be great if you got married and you both remained within your own religions. But then the children, what path would they follow? One they seem to prefer more perhaps.

How would you get married? Where? Would you have Lavan, or Nikha?

Guest _Kaur89_

I think it's a question of whether u love guru jee... or if u 'love' this girl?? I think people of this forum go on bout love too much, like if u love her, marry her.. how is that practical?? its probably just a little crush and plus the ONLY TRUE LOVE IS WIV WAHEGURU. the form of love we all no of is false and ppl overate it... forget the girl, concentrate on ur sikhi.... thats whats important and whatever u feel this girl, at the end of the day, shes a muslim, thers no way it culd work.