I Love A Muslim Girl

Guest _GUPT_

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

following what i have said earlier, there isn't jus ONE TRUE LOVE! getover it people. this is not a holywood orbollywood life story. u get attracted to many people in life but that doesn't mean that the first one that kinda come in ur way is the ONE for u. start understanding life. dont live it the way others want you to live it. take charge of ur life by listening to bani.

make ur jeevaan ucchaa suchhaaa!!! become a person witha good character! tahts what sikhi is and thats what u should aim for. its not a false AIM!

Very well said!!!! d_oh.gif

As bhainjee said above, this trap of maya is very powerful, you have to be careful every step of the way. No doubt it will take you away from your Sikhi and preventing you from getting to a higher avastha, Guru Sahib says become gurmukh and obtain the treasures of life, obtain that level on consciousness, merge into him, cry for his love, cry for your separation with him, not for any mortal. He doesn't say become manmukh and enjoy the 10 days of false pleasure of this false love (jhoothi preet, jagat meh jhoothi dekhi preet| Maya MOH bharam bhai bhoole sut daara seo preet lagaaee), don't attach yourself to the love of your spouse, family, wealth. Saachi preet is true love and that can only be with HIM, saachi preet ham tum seo joree| Tum seo jor avar sang tori| Its every gursikh's DUTY to help another gursikh through these rough times, a gursikh's duty is to help all mankind, be a Care Collector. No matter if the person you're breaking away from is a gursikh you have to help them break away from it and help each other understand and drill the fact that you both need to strive for HIM and ONLY HIM, you have to be twice as strong. Be carefree, like pitaajee talks about it in Dasam Baani.

Right now you think your problem is big and you don't know how to come over it, but people in this world are in ALOT bigger problems, Don't get caught up in this maya, gursikhs will warn you, because alot of them have gone through it and one way or another they were made to realize, as in life we learn through example, and when we go through it, and anyone who's gone through this maya-moheya world can tell you become udaas from this world, guru sahib says the same, become sad from this world, don't get your hopes up, because you're only a guest here, you're just a handful of dirt, work on your soul which is eternal, your soul is what you need to answer to. Are you being true to yourself, to your soul by being with her?

Bottom line read the above posts by gursikhs who are telling you to do more bani, focus on your jeevan. Its easier said than done, I know, but you have to make the effort (Ek painda jai chal). You have to make the effort, God only helps those who help themselves. If you think with your brain/heart than hearing the voice of your soul then you will not succeed.

I'm sorry if I have said anything offensive I'm just trying to help you brother. Bhul chuk muaf.

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh.

i'm not sure if anyone has said this as i have not read the whole topic, but if you were to marry her, then what would your children be? How could you carry on sikhi because the children would not be 100% sikh, there would be no proper sikhi if this was to happen... Then there would be arguments as to what religion the child is, and then you might end up splitting up! I dont know, this is just one of many factors, there's the meat eating issue and so it goes on and on and on and on and on.... hae vaaheguroo...

Bhul chuk maaf karnaa, sorry if i have offended anyone.

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh.

this has to be a fake post man

i hope u realised all the posts latly (past freakin 3-4 months) about the same dam issue

i kno theres no such thing as a stupid question but this is a STUPID thing to ask if ur trying to keep a proper gursikh lifstyle

wat the heck do u think u shud do? !!!!!!!!!!!

MARK MY WORDS..WRITE THE TIME AND DATE ON A PIECE OF PAPER IF YOU SEE ANY TRACE OF THIS "MUSLIM GIRL" BY NEXT YEAR ! HER RENTS ARE GONNA CHOP HER INTO PIECES OR CHOP YOU INTO PIECES FOR LUSTIN AFTER THEIR GIRL (WHO WILL BY THEN FORGET THAT YOU EVEN EXIST). PICK WHICH ONE SOUNDS BEST FOR YOU!!! <<<somtin ma mom wud say ahhahaha :closedeyes:

ok no ma bad buh seriously its like wus mo important to you...sum girl whos eventually gonna luk like every other girl in this world as your infatuation dies down OR God. i mean come to fink bou it in a couple decades we all gonna have wrinkles, we all gona have hairloss, possibly dentures, and all else dat cumz along as u ge old. it duzn matter who u marry as long as you both ga the same principles and all dat other good stuff dat otherz av mentioned before ..basically dis chik is gettin in de way of your sikhi .. you either let her know wut de prolem is or distance yourself from her once nd for all..i mean cummon u gota have stronger determination dan "she called me..it wuzn my fault :) " take life more seriously..think bou tings like ppl out in teh world hu live in poverty, have uncurable diseases..etc..be thankful fo wuh u ga nd worry bou buildin a stronger relationship wid God ..na dis muslim girl! wen it cumz down to gettin married erytin will wrk out on its own..youll see..God works in many ways..if you dn want an arranged marriage He noz..maybe ull meet sum nice religious Sikh girl and sumhow through His will it'll wrk out between u 2..i duno..dere are endless possibilities..buh SIKHI CUM FIRST....

bhul chuk maaf

one love

Agnq Apwru AlK inrMjn ijh sB jgu BrmwieE ]

aganath apaar alakh nira(n)jan jih sabh jag bharamaaeiou ||

Incalculable, infinite, incomprehensible and immaculate is He, who has misled the entire world.

sgl Brm qij nwnk pRwxI crin qwih icqu lwieE ]3]1]2]

sagal bharam thaj naanak praanee charan thaahi chith laaeiou ||3||1||2||

Cast off all your doubts; prays Nanak, O mortal, focus your consciousness on His Feet. ||3||1||2||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?SourceID=G&pageno=537

mixed marriages always seem good on paper but in reality do not work.

you cannot put 2 cd's in 1 cd player, one will play and the other wont

'Jathedar ji, eh picture vich ki karda toon hain? Kade ehdar, kade oudar :)