Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

i guess gursikh women only want tuban/bearded guys and non gursikh women only want cleanshaven guys.

wholy crap how many times do we need to have the same posts for ppl to get it through their skull

I am a monee and i want to marry a turban AND bearded guy!!!!

Why would a monee (someone who cuts her hair) want to marry a turban/bearded guy?

NOT trying to be offensive im just curious. grin.gif

why not?

it's more likely they have good morals and values

and yes, theyare quite handsome, not that it matters, but i know you are wondering if I truly do believe that they are "good looking"

well, yes, they beat moneh any day ( no offense to anyone).

why do I cut my hair? and I can tell you it's not cos a wanna fit in!...I cut my hair cos if you don't it will get very drudgery but you know it will always grow back:P and like I don't get why y'all think the look is so important like I love God just as much as I did when hadn't cut my hair. And you're talking like monees ot what ever you call it is stupid women who are shallow and give in for how the ideal woman should look like in England or whatever, but that's not why we do it. That's not why I do it. I don't feel more beautiful or anything cos beauty comes from the inside. And some of my cousins in India do it too and they couldn't have done it for fitting in, right?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manmeet kaur

grin.gif

I agree shut the topic down and lets never speak of it again :TH:

people shouldnt generalise.........just find some1 wid da same interests and beliefs as you :umm: :TH:

grin.gif sikh families values have changed. i'm the only amritdhari girl in my family & whenever my parents talk with another amritdhari family for my marriage they start questioning how ur girl has taken amrit, i think they may have doubt on me. u know how amritdhari families post the matrimonial for their son.......looking for landlord amritdhaari girl. how shamefull & disgusting? this is the mentality of today's sikh families.... so how can a sikh girl find her soul mate........this the problem of most of amritdhari girls in punjab & moreover the pressure of their parents.....may waheguru help us...............

gurfateh

why do I cut my hair? and I can tell you it's not cos a wanna fit in!...I cut my hair cos if you don't it will get very drudgery but you know it will always grow back:P and like I don't get why y'all think the look is so important like I love God just as much as I did when hadn't cut my hair. And you're talking like monees ot what ever you call it is stupid women who are shallow and give in for how the ideal woman should look like in England or whatever, but that's not why we do it. That's not why I do it. I don't feel more beautiful or anything cos beauty comes from the inside. And some of my cousins in India do it too and they couldn't have done it for fitting in, right?

1. I don't think further discussion on "Virgin Husband" is required, so this thread should be closed as it has gone off-topic now.

2.Why monees cut here is a totally different matter and if sangat wants discussion on that a new topic can be started.

3. No offense to the above poster but that was one lame excuse. This is the excuse lazy mother's make when they take their kids for their first haircut, " ki karra munde/kuri de vaal baut bharre ne, menu baut problem aaundi aa kessi bath denn time". Good that you don't cut your hair to fit in but the reason you gave for why you cut is utterly irrational. I am sorry if my reply seems blunt to you.

4. Girls in India cut their hair to show how hip they are, how they know about the latest fads. Who is to blame for that ? Bollywood, fashion industry and all these beauty pageants. This fashion boom came in India after sushmita sen and aishwaraya rai won those stupid events. Yes your cousins don't do it for fittin in, they do it for standing out :umm: so that they can get more eyes focussed on them. Believe me on that one :cool: je nahi believe karna na karo, mera ki janda.

But yeah close this topic and start a diff. topic for this mona/monee thgy.