Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

No even a single monee answered my question :cool: .

WHY AREEEEEEEEEE YOU A MONEEEEEEEEE in the first placee ?

man i got to tell u MONEE is a funny word tongue.gif . No offence intended but how can a girl call herself a monee :):) . this is somethg new to me.

Hi i am Bholpreet kaur MONee tongue.gif .

anyways please do answer the question, why do u cut your hair ?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fathey

I think its because they want to fit in, and they dont want to look "diffrent". I think its disgusting, monay cut off there own bodies..And arnt natural at all. ANYWAYS most monay girls dooo wantt o mary a mona guy, (im talking about mostly ever girl iv ment) i have only met 1 mona girl that wants to mary a amritdhari. But i dont pay atttention to who thinks im attractive or not, if i thought of that how would i think of waheguru with every breath hmmmmmmmmm??? rolleyes.gif

Just keep your pride and no that you were chosen to be apart of the panth pray.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fathey!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
But then how would they fit in after marriage? Are they going to keep kes after marriage? Why not now ?

me con-phu-jed wacko.gif

he doesnt have to be amrit shak, and maybe she can keep her hair...you just have to get to know who the person is and where she wants to go with it.

Guest Guest

When I go to the gurdwara, I see many women who have their kes on their heads but clearly not the rest and they are married to men that wear turbans...

I guess one person can't speak for the entire world's actions? In the end, it is a personal preference.

Confused/depressed singh, you are the most confused, judgemental ive actally heard of.

What type of community you live around, what type of women your around god knows but they certainly aint nice.

realistically, i think that i will have to become clean shaven in order to get married because a large majority of sikh women in the United Kingdom only want clean shaven men and i dont think a gursikh women will want to marry into my family becuase my mum and dad are religious but i am....so thats the reason i think this way......
realistlicly, yes you are very depressed and are stereotyping too much and you THINK you KNOW everyone and knows the inside outs of women when form what i seeing you wont even know th ebasics of what women actually are. A large majority of apniya are moniya, thats nothing to do with being amridhari! Most amridhari women actually want a turbaned and bearded guy. I myself know of many moniya who liked turbaned guys

, infact if you had any account on SS or something ide sednd you photos of moniya who maried bearded and turbaned guy, although non are amridhari it proofs your stereotypical thinking wrong

and you mean your parents are not amrithari?

thaz crazy, i perosnal y dont know of any singhniya who say 2my mother and father in law must be amrithari"

Reality is over half of the couples have parents who are not amridhari!

............amritdhari women also in the end give and start cutting their hair and marry cleanshaven guy becuase of family pressure.....
this comment of yours absolutly fueled me. How dear you make such an absurd comment. Once again i dont know what stupid world your from where your women arent even taught about their roots and faith. I dont know of any amridhari woman who gave in, cut her hair and married a clean shaven and i guarantee you i probably know more women than you do. To even think you could say something like that is absurd. What do you take women for? weak? guess what......get a reality check, psychologicaly women are more likely to be stronger headed than man. Men only "act" hard but women are stronger in the head. If a woman made the decision of being amridhari, its most likely she will stick by it. Yes there are women who give in but thats a veryyyyyy small minority so you realy need to shut up and think befor eyou speak
when i go around to my cousins house (they are amritdhari) they are always saying "that guy is good looking" (bollywood) and when they see a turbanned they dont say anything.........

and your telling me you dont find any actresses attractive? your being stupid. In reality i am ONLY attracted to turbaned and bearded guys, that doesnt mean i wouldnt think a mona to not be attractive. In reality you dont actually get hardly any Good looking sardaars in films because they have better things to do!

geeza i dont wanna go on more than i already have cuz you realy have made me angry with stuff you come out with. STOP STEREOTYPING, go see a counceler, build your self esteem, go do sangat of Gursikhs because you OBVIOUSLY dont get any of that. Trust me when you do, you wont be talking this crap much longer....once again dont put all sikh women on the same bangwagon or i will start spreading the word that all sikh men are drunkardsss

Could you send me the pictures, simply because I dont believe you.

Guest _Singhnee_
its just a bit hard when everyone around you is with someone or has been with someone and no women has ever found me attractive.......

i dont think im going to find a wife unless i become clean shaven.....truthfully if sikh women were to admit it that even religious sikh women dont find turbanned singhs attractive..........women ONLY marry men they find attractive and religion is second and looks come first.there is a major double standerd in sikhism that women cut thier hair without guilt aruing that women do it anyway but sikh men are labled cowards...........now all the sikh women are going to respond by saying that turbanned men arent suppoed to be attractive but in reality when get together they only talk about clean shaven men ALL SIKH women hate turbanned men.

Admin Note: Please post your gupt replies in one reply not in several different replies. Two of your replies merged together in this post.

WJKK WJKPHATEH!!

Sorry to say paji but i personally believe that is a very narrow thing to say because if a singhnee is walking on the path of gursikhee which she obviously would be or a 'sikh woman' she is bound to love the roop of guru else she would not be classed as a real sikh why would a singhnee go for a mona clean shaven wteva type of a guy and why would she not find a singh "attractive" when herself she wud be keeping kesh and following sikhi then isnt it abit obvious that she would love a singh who is also following the path of sikhi, yes there may be some singhneean out there who may not find a singh attractive very rare id would say but then they must not have enough pyaar for their guru in order to gain enough pyaar for all the great gursikhs that are following guru ji and you thinking that you are not going to find a wife unless your clean shaven is totally wrong cuz bro come off it have enough pyaar and faith in guru ji, just to find a wife you dont want to do beadhbi of your kesh and no trust me i guarantee you because i know some amazing singhneean that sikh women , singhneean do not go for clean shaven men we must be mad especially if we'r the amrit dhaari ones!! bhul chuk maaf kaarna

WJKK WJKPHATEH!!!

I agree shut the topic down and lets never speak of it again :TH:

people shouldnt generalise.........just find some1 wid da same interests and beliefs as you :umm: :TH: