Guru Granth Sahib Ji Copy At School

Dalvir

lol isit me or isit sometimes hard to read something that contains so much "daas" in it..

i mean.. guru ji didn't instruct us NOt to use I - it's about the ego behind it.

otherwise the sentence: "i am humbled" is just a paradox

..sorri a bit of topic

lol .. yea i agree

If it's so hard to read then don't read it - no one forces you to. And speaking about ego, it's quite a big thing to claim to be Guru Ji's Sipahi? Do your words and actions reflect this self-proclaimed title?

Anyways I feel it would be better to take the sechias home/gurudwara. If someone wants to read and learn from Guru Ji then they could easily use the internet - sikhitothemax site etc. Perhaps you should inform the library about this site.

Please think before you act.

Don't just have the intention to take them away deviously.

Due to the holders being an education establishment, it would be best to tackle the situation in a professional manner, one that would deserve credit.

Contact your local Sikh committee / Gurdwara and they will communicate with the establishment on the concerns we all have. Finally it will be them who would raise the issue of departing the items away from the establishment.

Doing so this way, everyone will be at peace. It is a more diplomatic procedure than just taken them without permission etc.....................

I think Guru Ji would look down on us with a smile if the situation is treated in this way.

My sincere regards.

• 4 weeks later...

i suggest to keep the first volume in that library in the different window or in the section of books related to sikhism.

keep that book with respect in clothes and stick a notice on window and write the important points abt handeling and caring and respect of book while reading.

and anybody who will read it and if will be interested in it will ask u for other parts.