GHOST does exits !!

S1ngh

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree with vicky...around 10 years back i read a newspaper article that UK had the largest number of haunted places in the world  ohmy.gif

angrejji bhoot tongue.gif

You're right, I heard there's more ghosts per capita than anywhere else in the world ! That's why it's great living in the UK !

OH NO! Just heard a noise downstairs and I'm ALONE in the house !! HELP !

Guest balwinderkaur

ya only from malaysia???? then how can i come????? tongue.gif veerjee ticket from singapore and malaysia....we'll bust the bhoot before you can say jack the ripper tongue.gif *hahah* but im not a good ghostbuster.....jkaur bhainjee is more experienced than me......u better get her ticket first..ge tmy ticket juz for a holiday in uk and attending smagam. :@

False alarm. It wasn't a ghost, just an axe murderer !! Another thing we lead the world in.

I thought your offer of help was too good to be true ! :T:

You Bhainjis would have got the free tickets and then disappeared off to do some sightseeing in London and taking photos of the sights for the relatives back home ! Freeloaders that's what you are. ohmy.gif

Guest balwinderkaur

i am not a free-loader bikram bhajee. see i even admonished jkaur bhainjee for wanting to free-ride at your expense. I'm a good girl......and i dont like free-riding. tongue.gif:@