Akj Organised Amrit Sanchaar

thedoc

As i quote my self once more

Everything has a maryada to it, even amrit sanchar's have maryada , let me set a scenario for u.

Imagine if ther was an amrit sanchar, and when u actualli went to the amrit sanchar, they had no guru maharaaj present, no perahdhaar, and they didnt keep thier right hand on the batta, would u call tht an amrit sanchar personally i wouldnt, THERE IS A SET MARYADA FOR EVERYTHING, AND IF THE MARYADA IS NOT FOLLOWED THEN HOW CAN YOU CALL IT WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO BE

Rehit Binaa Neh Sikh Kahaavai

Without Rehit, how can you call yourself a Sikh

Same goes with an amrit sanchar, without following the rehat maryada for amrit sanchar how can it be called an amritsanchar, SO thats where ur rong

As long as you dont become 'jathaa-fied' then i dont believe there's anything wrong.... but then u gt the choice of deciding whether or not keski is a kakaar or not, unless u already know about it and have already decided what u believe - by the way, please sangat jee, dont argue about keski being a kakaar or not - i was just sayin that for the person who posted this...

Everything has a maryada to it, even amrit sanchar's have maryada , let me set a scenario for u.

Imagine if ther was an amrit sanchar, and when u actualli went to the amrit sanchar, they had no guru maharaaj present, no perahdhaar, and they didnt keep thier right hand on the batta, would u call tht an amrit sanchar personally i wouldnt, THERE IS A SET MARYADA FOR EVERYTHING, AND IF THE MARYADA IS NOT FOLLOWED THEN HOW CAN YOU CALL IT WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO BE

Same goes with an amrit sanchar, without following the rehat maryada for amrit sanchar how can it be called an amritsanchar, SO thats where ur rong

ok so its just the akj who do it right, even tho they changed the maryada of panj kakar and of bani, but there still right lol, chall twaddi marji yaa

KuMi´ Posted Today, 03:44 PM

thank u for the scenario

now give us real life examples.

in the uk, which amrit sanchars do you know of that dont follow amrit sanchar maryada? be a man and say it openly.