Sign in to follow this  
Guest No 1

Want To Go To Taksaal?

Guest No 1

basicly i was thinknig of going to taksaal n staying their 4 some time and learn santhiya, katha etc... but i was wondering if theirs any cost involved or a number for some 1 in india who i could talk 2 ??

u want to go there as student ???? how old are u ???? and r u in punjab .... and last question is do u want to live there ????

Guest no 1
u want to go there as student ???? how old are u ???? and r u in punjab .... and last question is do u want to live there ????

yes i want to go as a student i am 20 i am from the u..k and yes preferably i would like to live their

Guest Guest

this probably isnt the right place to ask.. but you should contact one of the taksali singhs, where do u live? msg one of the taksalis on this forum if that doesnt help i'll give u some contacts

0091 018532 56189 0091 018532 56226 here are the numbers call them hope fully it well help .... if u have a relative or friend who know some taksali singhs that would be good ....

Guest no 1
0091 018532 56189 0091 018532 56226 here are the numbers call them hope fully it well help .... if u have a relative or friend who know some taksali singhs that would be good ....

thank you for that also what i would like to know is are they other places were a person can go to learn santhiya, katha n over all vidya

Guest Guest

there are taksali singhs teaching almost every where .... in villages in cities .... all u need is to find out from the some big gurudwara near u ..... mostly they are kathwachaks and granthis in guru dwaras ....

Guest Guest

fateh jio

sorry i dont know much...but i would like to know...do they take in female students?...

phul chuk muaf ji

fateh jio

fateh jio

sorry i dont know much...but i would like to know...do they take in female students?...

phul chuk muaf ji

fateh jio

wjkkwjkp!

to learn - yes

to stay - no

for obvious reasons...

wjkkwjkp!

ps. if singhs are really interested in going, pm me and i'll put u in contact with some singhs who will help u out.

Guest Guest

What r any Taksaalee Khalses thoughts on making some place for bibia to stay aswell, cant Singhs be in one part of the Gurdvara, and Singhnis in another part, so there compleltey seperate. Because it is kind of unfair that Singhnis dont get full benefit of being there all the time just to stop any "hanky-panky" lol :)

Other than that ROCK ON TAKSAAL

Guest Guest

Well, dear Guest who just posted... The trend that usually happens in India is that most bibian go off to get married around the same age that many Singhs are getting ready to go around and do Parchaar (e.g. katha, or joining ragi jathas, etc.)... It's not very common for bibian to be doing parchaar when they're 25, 26, or even 21, 22, etc. because their PARENTS (here comes in our lovely Indian culture again) usually want them to start looking for a boy and getting "serious" about their future... I think because of this, it never really seemed practical to have a seperate section of the Taksal for bibian to stay because a lot of bibian can't really be committed to full-time parchaar, usually because of family obligations or duties, and this is why many of them learn whatever they can, while they can (e.g. Santhiya, etc.).

In the West, it's so different from the East. It'd be different if there was a mass movement of like 200 or 300 bibian that wanted a seperate section for themselves to study in the Taksal and were willing to learn everything and devote their time and lives and everything and emphasizing that some of them wont get married and will just do parchar, or that they wont listen to their parents and will keep studying and stuff as they grow older... But that's not really happening right now in India... In India, because of the cultural structure, girls don't have the same freedom as guys.. Most parents wont really be willing to drop their daughters into some school so far away from their Pind or City, not knowing how they'll be and if they'll be safe or whatnot... With boys there is at least some guarantee that he'll become a parchaarak, maybe even have some money to send the family one day, or at least the child will learn about Gurmat and be SAFE and secure and in good hands.... But with girls, people are more worried and stuff.. That's just how the culture has shaped itself so far

lets see what happens when Khalsa Raj comes

pm me n i'll try to work something out for u

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!!!!

i was pretty mad cuz of the way Mr. Guest was talking>> be carefl cuz u r not talking to a normal person u r talking to a Taksali!!!!!

and i am an Akali Singhni>> and Dear Taksali Singh ji> i know u know that there is a big difference between a normal bibi or girl >> u know that singhni<especially> AKALI SINGHNIs r the opposite of the normal girls>>> and i am one of those singhnis who is coming to taksaal soooooooon>>> and will be doing parchar, naam, sewa and simran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And u know that 2>>> There is no difference between a Singh or Singhni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we gat the same power>>> RIGHT??

bullan chukan di khima!!!!!!!!!

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!!!!

Satnam Waheguru................!!!!!

Whats with all the shouting!!!!!????? and the >>> what do they mean? :s Guest is being sincere from what I can see nothing wrong with asking questions. Keep calm and jaap Naam :)

PS I only know one type of Singh/Singhni. A Sikh one panth.

Edited by JeevanCymro