Guru Nanak Wasn't A Hindu

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

Im sick and tired of peepz comming up 2 me sayin sikhs owe hindus dis dat,and den go on 2 say our 1st Guru was a hindu he rejected Hindu practices,in all there forms,and was NOT A HINDU,Get this thru 2 da youths who go around chatin crap and calling our Guru a hindu,at a hindu river place guru ji laughed at the hindus who were thrwoing water 2 the sun,he started throwing water to his fields dwn Panjab,the hindus laughed at him and go hw u gna get ur water to Panjab,Guru JI said hws ur water gna travel tht many light yrs away 2 da sun,he rejceted the hindu jinoo,the tikka,and all other forms of hindu practices.We are an independent religion we have no ties with any of our founders to Hinduism,the guy i spke 2day goes Guru Ji was a hindu cos he came 4rm a hindu family -what tht mean say if my ansectors a few thousand yrs abck were Muslims doe stht make me a muslim NO! it dnt,so get dis out of peepz tht our Gurus were hindus,and stop finking we owe our faith to hindus as most Sikhs do,dis jus annoys me

[ UR right, of course, but gettin angry just upsets ur whole system...i guess getting it off ur chest iz the best thing 2 do, though... :TH:

Now go feed some hungry ppl n right the wrongs on the earth n make our non-hindu Gurus proud of u!! :TH:

I most definetly agree, those people that say such things are idiots who dont know the first thing about Guroo Ji, by saying rubbish like he was born a hindoo contradicts everything about Guroo Ji, firstly Guroo Sahib said that know one can be born into a religion they have to act like a member of that religion to be truly callled so, and on top of that like u sed he rejected every single little thing to do with hinduism. Another point to be raised is that Guroo Sahib was above religion (sikhi is different, sikhi is a way of life), wen a hindoo says any rubbish like this to you, tell them that,

At birth Guroo Sahib did not cry or anything because his soul was not actually inside his body, however after a moment his soul entered the body with a great flash of light. This is because he was Nirankaar himself, however because nirankaar cannot be born the soul had to enter the body after the body entered the world.

This proves that Guroo Sahib was Nirankaar himself and gurbani tells us that nirankaar is above religion.

Ok your right. I go through this everyday when i meet hindu's on the streets. They just dont get it and they think they are everything. www.sikhs.org is the best site to prove to anyone what Sikhism is. It's its own religion and its now the 5th Largest Religion and Growing.

@militant singh: PLEASE TYPE ENGLISH. I had to spend atleast a few seconds trying to DECYHPER what you wrote. PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH. IM talking about this indstead of dis. and That instead of DAT. PLEASE TYPE ENGLISH. God do i get irritated when people type like you. JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET DOESNT MEANT YOU TYPE LIKE That. Stop being lazy and go an "extra mile" to type the words out properly.

No im not mad, im trying to get it through your head and many people like you. Please type correctly. You get irritated about hindu's saying Guru Nanak Ji was a hindu, and in return im getting irritated when someone types like a 5 yr old. Please be smarter then that.

Cheers,

-Sikh.

Ok your right. I go through this everyday when i meet hindu's on the streets. They just dont get it and they think they are everything. www.sikhs.org is the best site to prove to anyone what Sikhism is. It's its own religion and its now the 5th Largest Religion and Growing.

@militant singh: PLEASE TYPE ENGLISH. I had to spend atleast a few seconds trying to DECYHPER what you wrote. PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH. IM talking about this indstead of dis. and That instead of DAT. PLEASE TYPE ENGLISH. God do i get irritated when people type like you. JUST BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET DOESNT MEANT YOU TYPE LIKE That. Stop being lazy and go an "extra mile" to type the words out properly.

No im not mad, im trying to get it through your head and many people like you. Please type correctly. You get irritated about hindu's saying Guru Nanak Ji was a hindu, and in return im getting irritated when someone types like a 5 yr old. Please be smarter then that.

Cheers,

-Sikh.

Innit bro.... :)

Hinduism is so tolerant that if a new faith becomes a little negligent, it is the first to recognizes it as its own, then adapts it, and in the end devours it. The process of hinduisation of Sikhism began soon after the tenth Guru. Ever since the Sikhs were busy in their struggle for existence. Naturally they became negligent of the doctrinal side of their religion.