Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

We need unquestionable evidence that shows “ Sikhi Is being disrespected, slandered, etc” beyond that any thing else is scare mongering and propaganda.

What is evident so far is this person chose out of his free will to embrace Islam probably because there is something fundamentally wrong with the way we collectively project Sikhi that’s what the real issue is.

They Use soemthing called "Mind trap" of living for some imaginary "better" future. This was used by the Soviet Union to keep its people enslaved for fifty years following the end of World War II. The population, already exhausted from the sacrifices of four years of war, were promised that "prosperity is just around the corner" if they just endured a little longer.

Muslims still submit themselves to brutality and repression holding on the same fanciful illusion that motivated the ancient brainwashed Thuggee cult to throw themselves upon their victims of political assassination, willing, even eager to die in the service of the Imams and Mullahs so they might be "rewarded with seventy virgins" upon their arrival in Heaven for their loyal and faithful sacrifice, this is how i believe these weak minded people are converted.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,This is a last minute benti to the sangat to try their best to make their way tomorrow (Thursday),to the Medical College in Russel Square before 5pm GMT,we are not going to protest against the conversion of this so called Sikh but to stop our Gurus,our way of life,our hitsory,and our very existence being mocked by lunatic extremists,who have already caused tension at several uni's including Coventry,so i appeal to those who can make it to please attend it will be very much appreciated Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh , p.s below are maps attached for the underground & tube post-5401-1172672944.jpgpost-5401-1172672980.gif

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

The answer is not violence, we believe the answer is awareness and education. I agree we should not tolerate any insult to Sikhi

but protest without resort to violence - we turn to the sword only as a last resort.

The only religion they are offending is their own, unfortunately they don't see this but the rest of the world does.

Can you please send me a 'one-pager' on this case and I will add this to our site www.sikh4life.co.uk using the mail link therein. If you do this quickly I may be able to include this in an article about to be published in The Sikh Times, Panthic Weekly & SikhNN.

Please review the site and if you want to do seva please pass the link onwards to student/activists and provide feedback.

We believe this is not an isolated incident, Sikhs are being targetted and converting. I understand there is a football team at heathrow goals which has convertees (at least 3 are ex-sikhs) and we have highlighted an number of cases in the website.

Look for the answer within.

God Bless

Sikh4Life Team

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

The answer is not violence, we believe the answer is awareness and education. I agree we should not tolerate any insult to Sikhi

but protest without resort to violence - we turn to the sword only as a last resort.

The only religion they are offending is their own, unfortunately they don't see this but the rest of the world does.

Can you please send me a 'one-pager' on this case and I will add this to our site www.sikh4life.co.uk using the mail link therein. If you do this quickly I may be able to include this in an article about to be published in The Sikh Times, Panthic Weekly & SikhNN.

Please review the site and if you want to do seva please pass the link onwards to student/activists and provide feedback.

We believe this is not an isolated incident, Sikhs are being targetted and converting. I understand there is a football team at heathrow goals which has convertees (at least 3 are ex-sikhs) and we have highlighted an number of cases in the website.

Look for the answer within.

God Bless

Sikh4Life Team

Excellant seva "www.sikh4life.co.uk". Good work!! Great website.

"The only religion they are offending is their own, unfortunately they don't see this but the rest of the world does."

So true