Sikh Converted To Islam!

All-Info

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH....

alot of ma fellow sikhs out their are outraged at this pakand wat is takin place... we have got togeather to stand tall n proud of our sikh identiy!

we wil go their n show them sikhs are not ded we stil hav unity ... we still will lay our hed dwn for our guru's....

he converted to islam great to know that im glad the person is religious in his own way... but by him contridicting bani n mahrajs words and questioning our sikhi

i will not tolorate nothing of such sort.....

JAH VEH SIHR JAAVEH PAR MERI SIKHI KEDHET NAH JAAVEH

WE NEED TO STAND TOGEATHER AND UNITE N NOT LOT THESE FOOLISH PPL DESTROY OUR KOUM....

I will be present that day i hope alot of sangat do turn up and show that they are ere for our guru ji's respect and honour ...

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Guest militant singh

I was chatin 2 sum Pak guy he was on about how Paks believe that the dinosaurs were fake and tht its a conspiracy by the west,these mans are denying tht dinosaurs existed!!!Adam and eve were da 1st creations,if they try use or question da faith ,we use stuff like dat i say

WJKK WJKF

I wrote an email to both email addresses yesterday stating how important this issue was, and the following is the reply I recieved: -

I can confirm that Coventry University Students’ Union is conducting a thorough investigation of this matter. Indeed today, we have met with the respective officials from both the Sikh and the Islamic societies. Both were positive meetings.

A statement of our findings from the investigation will be published on our website in due course.

Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Jo Thomas

General Manager

Coventry University Students' Union.

I don’t understand why religion has so much media after it. God teaches the moral and enlightenment of life. I don’t agree with Islam rules and their beliefs. These people caused many other groups (Sikhs, Hindu and other) to suffer because of their terrorist attack on the west. If they preach hated against other groups then sue their community.

On thing I hope that people of Sikhism never did is send papers or calls your house and preaches about converting you into their system.

The was a speach given last night, and alot of support was rallied. alot of pledges to go down there at 5pm.

i think the train carriages on the piccadilly line are gonna be packed with sikhs lol

As far as i know, the muslim society of the uni do not know of our suprise visit , im sure they will be pleased to see every1 rolleyes.gif

I mean they did say it was an open invite to all rolleyes.gif

i think i need to check at my own university too, better make sure this shitee aint happenin there too.

many of these muslim societies were banned 2 years ago across the uk in universities beacause they was found to be enciting hatred. we need to send these lot to guantanamo bay lol

Everyone who plans to go need to be in calm manner cuz the issue doesn't require an all out reaction. Also they will know as its been advertised on a forum which all sorts of ppl visit.

The NUS should be politely contacted and asked to address the issue, if Sikhs start making threats then they definately won't listen.

Aman dhaliwal used to be from smethwick, hes a mona punjabi, your usual name tag Sikh who didn't really have a clue about Sikhi. He converted and initially preached to ppl in his friends circle but probably denounced Sikhi based on his own ignorance and experience. So basically he doesn't have a clue and his 'friends' are using him as a pawn to sell their religion because of his previous name tag identity.

I was chatin 2 sum Pak guy he was on about how Paks believe that the dinosaurs were fake and tht its a conspiracy by the west,these mans are denying tht dinosaurs existed!!!Adam and eve were da 1st creations,if they try use or question da faith ,we use stuff like dat i say

Muslim deny loads of stuff about science which their religion contradicts, like creation of earth, reincarnation e.t.c but at the same time use science for propoganda of their religion by merely finding a few verses and matching them with science.