Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in whole india sikhs are free to wear kirpans any banks any security office u go .. even in planes small one is allowed ...

whats up in uk ????

so where sikhs are gulam ???? ... lets join hands and take our step to create khalistan in united kingdom .....

why no one answered this where are sikhs gulam ????? india ok uk rolleyes.gif

No one has an answer for that paaji. The fact is that we are enslaved over here in the west and we don't even know it. It's sweet poison.

We are in such a Gaddhi Ghera in the west......................And you are right, when bullets are flying everywhere, none of us are going to show up in Punjab. Baaakee, jadho time aayoo, te dekhee jaayoo. Saare Soorme mohre aa jane yaa.

How about a Khalistan in the UK, though ? :)

and will u people be here in future when youth of punjab will getting bullets of police again ....

and answer is again no ....

point me out where i m wrong ....

im pointing u out

that's really sad that you think like that....When the British were in Punjaab, it was Gursikhs OUTSIDE of India that started the Gadar Movement...similarly, during the Khalistan Movement in the 80's and 90's many Gursikhs from the West went to Punjaab to fight for our right and attained shaheedee. Come do sangat with Gursikhs from the West, trust me, there are many who are just waiting for their chance to do Seva for the Panth...I don't know about elsewhere, but in like western north america, theres many who PRAY for that chance....

KHALISTAN ZINDABADD!!!!!

Guest Narinder Singh
and will u people be here in future when youth of punjab will getting bullets of police again ....

im pointing u out

that's really sad that you think like that....When the British were in Punjaab, it was Gursikhs OUTSIDE of India that started the Gadar Movement...similarly, during the Khalistan Movement in the 80's and 90's many Gursikhs from the West went to Punjaab to fight for our right and attained shaheedee. Come do sangat with Gursikhs from the West, trust me, there are many who are just waiting for their chance to do Seva for the Panth...I don't know about elsewhere, but in like western north america, theres many who PRAY for that chance....

KHALISTAN ZINDABADD!!!!!

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

VERY TRUE!

Guest militant singh

Check all da haters on dis site gets worse and worse anti khalistani anti Sikh just anti evryfing we want,and you get Kats like mr anhad saying ''bhindranwales sorry a**s' how dare you ,hw dare you post that here,eitehr stop ur anti Sikh stance,and ur sanathan stance or go away

im pointing u out

KHALISTAN ZINDABADD!!!!!

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

VERY TRUE!

bhajji i fully agree with you .... but singhs waiting for chance to do sewa .... bhajji dont take me wrong but this waiting word will always end up in waiting .... election time was there in punjab .... it was golden time to support ur people in punjab .... financialy mently and physicaly .... i have seen jathas from canada coming to support badal dal in elections .... i have seen jaths to come and support congress in election from other countries .... but not maan dal .... i may not have full info ... but i havent seen any ... just heard few people come from italy ... but never seen them ....

was it not the time to do seva ..... ?????

Instead of chatting on the Internet behind a computer screen...why doesn't the whole sikh nation get together and heavily armed and fight for the homeland, only then we can all prevail, sitting here chatting about it wont get anyone anywhere!

This time, finish them off properly, tell them who sikhs really are! I am not a good leader, but certainly, if someone does become a leader, I think we should all unite and show them

Guest PunjabSingh

This time the Akali Dal International of Bhai Atinderpal Singh was outrightly denied the right to hold a stage at Shri Anandpur Sahib on the occassion of Hola Mohalla by the govt.

This step no doubt was wrong on part of the govt but what would have happened had Bhai Atinderpal Singh addressed the congregation from the stage of Akali Dal(Amritsar) ?

I dont knowe whether he himself didnt want to attend the rally or SAD(Amritsar) didnt want him to address from there stage .But it is perhaps this disunity between panthic parties which disillussioned the Panthic vote bank and they voted for either badal or congress .The result is before us.

Since Sardar Mann has tendered his resignation it would be wise if he withdraws his resignation.But even if he doesnt Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu might take his place .All the panthic factions should unite immediately and adopt a common panthic agenda and not unite only at the time of elections.

I dont know the reason for SAD(Amritsar) parties defeat but I think it could be due to the frequent change in it's stance from Khalistan to entry into the third front which has nothing in common with them.

Victory and defeat are part of politics .

We only hope that badal also adopts the panthic agenda although this is difficult for him in the presence of BJP .

However today it was announced that Baisakhi day will be declared as state holiday .From that day 4 Rs kilo Atta scheme will be implimented for those "below the poverty line" .Now who is below poverty line they themselves will decide.Another announcement was to complete Khalsa heritage complex within one year .At the same time badal has been visiting mandirs besides Gurdwaras after becoming CM.

Let's see what time has in store for us.

Harjot Singh Brar

if we are oppressed educate yourselves and your children Wear two swords Educate people democratically and fairly peacefully.

please no more bullets no more AK47,no more deaths no more killings you cant fight an army use your minds courage and the truth use your pens.

Punjab jithe goliee hai gulab nahi

Punjab were there are bullets but no flowers