Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhai Atinderpal Singh of Akali Dal International has been in jail since Feb. 12th 2007 for putting up posters that stated "Khalistan is our constitutional right.......Vote for me and I will work towards Khalistan." He was picked up under Anti-Terrorism Laws (TADA) and has been labeled an "Extremist/Radical".

Guest PunjabSingh
Bhai Atinderpal Singh of Akali Dal International has been in jail since Feb. 12th 2007 for putting up posters that stated "Khalistan is our constitutional right.......Vote for me and I will work towards Khalistan." He was picked up under Anti-Terrorism Laws (TADA) and has been labeled an "Extremist/Radical".

Really ?Wasnt he campaigning in Lambi where he stood against badal till the campaigning ended?

I saw a report on an "Indian TV news channel" where Bhai Atinderpal Singh was talking about Khalistan with a copy of the Indian constitution in his hand .So he was not in jail during campaigning time .

Does any one know how many exact votes did Sardar Mann and Bhai Atinderpal Singh get ?

Check all da haters on dis site gets worse and worse anti khalistani anti Sikh just anti evryfing we want,and you get Kats like mr anhad saying ''bhindranwales sorry a**s' how dare you ,hw dare you post that here,eitehr stop ur anti Sikh stance,and ur sanathan stance or go away

I read "Anhad" comments, really disrespectful, he's obviously up to something. He says that "the Akal Takht is higher than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Harmandir Sahib", it's pretty clear he has never been to Amritsar because every Sikh knows that the Akal Takhat was built a fraction lower than the Harimandir Sahib, implying the order of importance, that the search for spiritual grace was always to lead.

Guest PunjabSingh
Sikh seperatists (Akalidal Amritsar) have been defeated big time in this election and shows people in Punjab are happy with the state they are in. This should be notice to all others sikhs around the world that khalistan will never be formed. I am supporter of khalistan but now I am thinking their is no point at all anymore as heavy I stress HEAVY majority of Sikhs in punjab do not want it. There will always be the few that do but they are too small minority to do anything except few actions here and there. We have lost militant fight now the democratic one. Next Phase if any?

Elections in Punjab are a farce .They are fought on the basis of "Hindu vote bank","Dalit vote bank","Premi(Dera Sacha Sauda) vote bank" etc.So it is number game and which so ever party is able to manouvre them in their favour,by hook or by crook (including making false promises,distributing liquor,drugs and money to the poor) wins the number game .

I dont know whether HEAVY majority of Sikhs dont want their own state or not but I know that majority of Sikhs who voted for badal dal are under the impression that they have brought a Panthic govt in Punjab whereas the reality is quite different.The present govt in Punjab is RSS supported one.

The way the Taksali Akali MLA's were treated at the swearing in ceremony of badal must have realised their position by now.None of them was accomodated on the stage and some of them had to sit on the ground also.The stage was instead occupied by RSS people who had declared the hindutva agenda at Lucknow recently .

badal is still basking in his newly regained chief ministership but once the dust settles down he'll realise that it will not be able to implement any Panthic agenda(that is if he has one ) in the presence of RSS unless he himself is a hardcore RSS agent and doesnt want to do anything for the panth.

May be badal has realised his defeat in malwa region by the farmers.That is why he straight away announced resolving some panthic issues on the next day of forming his govt.It is also possible that he may have realised that implementing the panthic agenda will be more difficult as days go by so he's trying to it in the beginning itself .

Rest God knows but Sikhs are in a mess here or rather confused .Those who voted for congress should think again and support the panthic parties instead.

Harjot Singh Brar