Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

what are you calling yourself after the british left?just plain answer and use your brain.

"Will Khalistan accomodate them as what they are with their faith??? According to the way u r posting "

Ok once again read the post before where the article tries to explain the basic of khalistan. Do you know guu gobind singh jee maharaj?ok if you do then dont need to answer this question. guru sahib jee looked at everyone as equal thats why dashmesh pita made the khalsa. There is nothing according to person, we follow the path of SGGS jee maharaj nothing else. Guru sahib jee dasam pita have said follow SGGS jee and you will never get lost and plus you will get all answers.

"More sikhs spread in India than in Punjab. what do they do. Be treated as Muslims as of today in India ie.. Outsiders.??????????????????????????????"

Different story mate. but if khalistan was made and sikhs were under the threat by hindu mobs in india then UN should step in if not may god send the khalsa to protect them and bring them in to khalistan if and if they wish to come unless they wanna stay in india and continue there life as indians.

I posted a whole article on khalistan and you just need to read it.

All you khalistani supporters

You dont want India as an ally? A good thought and opinion .

You call yourselves rational thnkers.

Wudnt take a lot of time for u to answer

More sikhs spread in India than in Punjab. what do they do. Be treated as Muslims as of today in India ie.. Outsiders.??????????????????????????????

U think that will be a better treatment of sikhs as to how sikhs are being treated today.

Hindus In Punjab ...what do they do...call themselves after formation of Khalistan ?Punjabis...Khalistanis ....Indians...Refugees....Liberated......Freelancers rather?????????

Will Khalistan accomodate them as what they are with their faith??? According to the way u r posting .......never.

Please give a logical and viable solutions rather thn proving me India/Gandhi bhagat and diverting the topic for my devotion towards sikhism.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simple how many people want khalistan in punjab will be clear .... in 2 - 3 days after the result of elections ... MAAN is khalistan supporter .... and lets see how many people favour him ....

chandigarh .... i m not making it u can find it your self .... people of chd dont want chd to be made part of punjab or harayana .... and how come u want them to be part of khalistan ????

people of punjab today are people of khalistan of future .... people in usa or uk today are will remain people of their country in future also .... so how come khalistan is being forced on us ....

in punjab people are more educated .... and they have seen the rule of akali dal .... in khalistan was made 10 - 15 years back then then their would be only one party ruling since then that should be badals ... prime minister of khalistan would be parkash singh badal now no opposition ....

look at sgpc polling ... 80 % 85 % seats are won by badal dal after every elections ....

what are the basis of khalistan ????

caste system

nashe

samparda rehat forced on others

akal takhth being insulted by all sampardas

craze to be an NRI

if this is khalistan

withing 5 years after its creation

it would be divided in

jattstan

bhapastan

ramgariastan

dalitstan

.... brother need of time is AMRIT PARCHAR ... if khalsa is their khalistan will be their .... if their is no khalsa .... no much how hard we fight we will loose ....

when sant bhindrawalle said if indian army attack harmandir sahib khalistan would be made .... he said because he has faith in other leaders .... longowall badal tohra talwandi .... they were our political leaders ... but in the end they lost against indian govt .... and who paid for it ???? common people ....

we are asking khalistan without a jarnail without a leader who has power of naam jaap with him .... and history says without a good leader soliders has always lost ....

who is leading khalsitan movement in punjab now ... no one has answer ....

and can these rod shod like sarpanch who hates hindus 100 times more then he loves sikhs and guys like militant singh who cant even speak clean make khalistan .... no ....

and khalsaforce bhajji one more thing .... is 1986 and 2007 is same .... just any district of punjab just go on a walk for five minutes .... u will hardly see a youth keeping uncut beard on roads .... is this future khalistan ????

simple how many people want khalistan in punjab will be clear .... in 2 - 3 days after the result of elections ... MAAN is khalistan supporter .... and lets see how many people favour him ....

chandigarh .... i m not making it u can find it your self .... people of chd dont want chd to be made part of punjab or harayana .... and how come u want them to be part of khalistan ????

people of punjab today are people of khalistan of future .... people in usa or uk today are will remain people of their country in future also .... so how come khalistan is being forced on us ....

in punjab people are more educated .... and they have seen the rule of akali dal .... in khalistan was made 10 - 15 years back then then their would be only one party ruling since then that should be badals ... prime minister of khalistan would be parkash singh badal now no opposition ....

look at sgpc polling ... 80 % 85 % seats are won by badal dal after every elections ....

what are the basis of khalistan ????

caste system

nashe

samparda rehat forced on others

akal takhth being insulted by all sampardas

craze to be an NRI

if this is khalistan

withing 5 years after its creation

it would be divided in

jattstan

bhapastan

ramgariastan

dalitstan

.... brother need of time is AMRIT PARCHAR ... if khalsa is their khalistan will be their .... if their is no khalsa .... no much how hard we fight we will loose ....

when sant bhindrawalle said if indian army attack harmandir sahib khalistan would be made .... he said because he has faith in other leaders .... longowall badal tohra talwandi .... they were our political leaders ... but in the end they lost against indian govt .... and who paid for it ???? common people ....

we are asking khalistan without a jarnail without a leader who has power of naam jaap with him .... and history says without a good leader soliders has always lost ....

who is leading khalsitan movement in punjab now ... no one has answer ....

and can these rod shod like sarpanch who hates hindus 100 times more then he loves sikhs and guys like militant singh who cant even speak clean make khalistan .... no ....

what are you talking about? are you high on sukha or something? why would Khalistan be based on Caste system? huh? that dont even make sense, nashe? what the Hell? nashe will be BANNED! everyone will be treated EQUALLY! Akal Takhat Rehit will be followed. and the constitution will be based on the Teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji. And Sarpanch bhai, if u are a mona please try your best to keep your kesh

^^^ where are u living in uk or canada ????? who will be living in punjab ???? the people living in now or u will be importing people ... ????

brother castesystem is in deep roots of punjabis now .... dont force ur imagination on khalistan ...

khalistan would be greatest country of world nashe will be banned .... in punjab 70 % of people are alcohalic .... what about them where will they live ????

you people dont wanna do anything against nashe .... anything against caste system .... but yes every thing for khalistan ....

welcome to reality ....

^^^ where are u living in uk or canada ????? who will be living in punjab ???? the people living in now or u will be importing people ... ????

brother castesystem is in deep roots of punjabis now .... dont force ur imagination on khalistan ...

khalistan would be greatest country of world nashe will be banned .... in punjab 70 % of people are alcohalic .... what about them where will they live ????

you people dont wanna do anything against nashe .... anything against caste system .... but yes every thing for khalistan ....

welcome to reality ....

yes i live in UK.

so what if caste system is deep in the roots of Punjabis? it can still be stopped can it not? the alchis and druggies can be put in rehab, they can give up themselves or the can leave.

Man I cant get over Sarpanch he talks way too much crap which makes no sense... Jassa you are my man......

For real... Mann is a full out Khalistani who left his job IG of police for Khalistan and has been to jail for the cause... You could not get a better Khalistani leader... Well we will see how many seats his party gets....

Have you realized that all the Kharkoos have no reasons, or a cause to support the best arguments that they can come up with is ARE YOU HIGH.... And Using Rivers Instead of see ports.... I cant get over that one....

INSTEAD OF POINTING THINGS TO SARPANCH, TALK TO ME, POINT OUT THINGS. Talk to me like a Sikh brother and tell me why we should not get khalistan?

Tell me why we should get khalistan???? and for once don’t repeat the same old crap... 1984 <admin-profanity filter activated>... You are demanding Khalistan now in 2007 why?? Sikhs are not deprived of off anything.. They are living in a Democracy with every right that a man can get... No wonder no Sikh in Punjab wants Khalistan..

So Why should we get KHalistan????

Tell me why we should get khalistan???? and for once don’t repeat the same old crap... 1984 <admin-profanity filter activated>... You are demanding Khalistan now in 2007 why?? Sikhs are not deprived of off anything.. They are living in a Democracy with every right that a man can get... No wonder no Sikh in Punjab wants Khalistan..

FOOL DONT CALL 1984 CRAP. you dont want khalistan because you haven't seen the pain in sikhs of punjab in the 90's. Yes punjab is very peaceful, what a joke?punjab is full of rss,drugs,corrupted leaders and so on. If we wont as youth step up then who will?even if 100 sikhs lost their lives i would demand for khalistan but we are talking about in thousands. Sikhs have been killed in india for many years and we cant get our own country?is this justice?

"You are demanding Khalistan now in 2007 why??"

we have been demanding khalistan for more then 25 years and still no answer. sikhs lost thier lives in thousands and still no justice. IF there is no justice then we will get our own country to keep the sikhs safe. My family still remembers the day at akal takht sahib when sarbat khalsa took place in 1986. I dont know about your family?

"and for once don’t repeat the same old crap... 1984"

For you and your family it might be old crap but for my family its still fresh in our hearts and the police attrocities in our villages. Everything is fresh. I was a little kid when police used to come to our house and my mom would take me and my cousins to another house so the police guys wont harrass my mother. thats what we went through. what did you go through in india?probably nothing thats why you dont even know why those great shaheeds died for khalistan.

pajji you are wrong. In 1986 we had soorma like baba manochal who supported the sikh cause but in 2007 we have sikhs like you. We had great soorma like bhai jugraj singh toofan to stop drugs in areas that were given to him. we had other great singhs to kick the shiv sena out of punjab.

"u will hardly see a youth keeping uncut beard on roads"

so its khalistanis fault that those kids are not keeping kesh?its fault of people who push those kids around like toys and never talk them like guru jee taught us to talk to our brothers. We do not have the patience like baba jarnail singh jee khalsa bhindranwale, whenever sant jee saw a mona sant jee would call him and talk to him like a brother and a son of guru sahib kalgidhar.

and khalsaforce bhajji one more thing .... is 1986 and 2007 is same .... just any district of punjab just go on a walk for five minutes .... u will hardly see a youth keeping uncut beard on roads .... is this future khalistan ????

Man I cant get over Sarpanch he talks way too much crap which makes no sense... Jassa you are my man......

For real... Mann is a full out Khalistani who left his job IG of police for Khalistan and has been to jail for the cause... You could not get a better Khalistani leader... Well we will see how many seats his party gets....

AGAIN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT KHALISTAN AS A PANTHIC ISSUE NOT ONE PERSONS ISSUE. WHERE THE HECK MANN COME FROM?LOL

"Have you realized that all the Kharkoos have no reasons, or a cause to support the best arguments that they can come up with is ARE YOU HIGH.... And Using Rivers Instead of see ports.... I cant get over that one...."

READ THE ARTICLE I PASTED AND THEN SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS. STOP SLANDERING OTHER PEOPLES VIEWS. WE ARE ON A TOPIC OF KHALISTAN, NOT POINTING OUT WHAT SARPANCH OR OTHER HAVE SAID.

INSTEAD OF POINTING THINGS TO SARPANCH, TALK TO ME, POINT OUT THINGS. Talk to me like a Sikh brother and tell me why we should not get khalistan?