Niddar And Facts!

Pwalla!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

Benti

Ok sangat ji daas has done his research and will be informing every one of the FACTS about Niddar and his chele, also what daas says don’t just discus it find out about it and ask Niddar yourself, he will probably lie but chalo nothing new there. Daas is giving this message to the people that are free from Niddars traps the ones that are trapped and dead in maya.

Daas has no motive to destroy the sangats feelings just the VIEWS and MANMAT activities he is doing, daas is only trying so hard to give out the awareness because daas and the Guru has PITY ON THE ONES THAT ARE TRAPPED. Daas will do a benti before starting, sangat ji TALK to the people around you not on this forum attract them by gurbani and bring them closer to the guru, Dhan Guru Granth sahib ji and not people who don’t have Gurbani and Naam in there heart, daas has seen this by the peoples posts and the way they have backed up there blind claims.

Niddar is not a NIHANG BUT a threat to Sikhi

Niddar is not a Nihang at all he is a disgrace to the Nihangs, the Nihangs are the army of the Guru, true Nihangs like Baba Nihal Singh do parchar of the Guru and only the Guru. Daas wants to say that Niddar and Nihangs are very different.

1. Nihangs points are that the Chatka should be done with one vaar and there is a set maryada for this. Niddar on the other hand says eating meat from anywhere is ok, it doesn’t matter if it’s done by maryada. FACT

2. Some of Niddars chele go to Clubs and touch up bibi. FACT

3. Nihang maryada is to do sukha, by making shardiyai and then adding a little bit of pang in there, cannabis. Niddar says alcohol is ok, and other booze is fine, some of Niddars boys do A CLASS DRUGS. AGAINST NIHANG MARYADA. FACT

4. Niddars aim is to DESTROY SIKHI, the works of RSS and Muslims also other threats to SIKHI, NIDDAR IS A THREAT TO THE SIKH PANTH. He gets innocent youth attracts them by shastar vidiya and then in later stages confuses them by his views and then destroy their life. FACT

5. Niddar believes, as proved on his site, that a KHALSA DOESN'T have to be amritdhari, or take amrit from the panj piyareh. FACT.

Daas must have missed a lot more, whatever is against Sikhi Niddar and his poor Chelle do.

PROOF

Sangat ji don’t just listen to daas, find out by your self. Don’t just read and believe daas go out ask the people that have been effected by Niddar and his chele, if any one has any FACTS they want to share then email daas or put them on the forum, daas found out about the above information yesterday.

Niddar has a baby boy

Niddar has a baby boy and on this even that was open to his chele and some of the people daas has contact with. On this event they were really happy that Niddar has a baby boy. Niddar was so happy that he decides to order some meat from a meat shop, and then decides that this is such a happy moment that we should also get high on booze, so alcohol was also present and they decided to drink alcohol. FACT

Niddar and his chele were high on drugs in front of daas

Daas went to a kirtan program at a Singhs house and saw Niddars Chelle also present at the keertan, daas also sees some individuals who daas doesn’t want to name because they are only chele they are confused, Niddar is the person we need to move away from. One name that daas would like to mention is Nihang Manpreet Singh its because this person has gone off track and now has cut his hair. This Singh some how got a 'farla' from the nihangs at India. Daas and the keertan group had done smapthi and were ready to go home one the way out, daas saw with his own eyes, a ragra present and this 'Nihang' totally smashed, trust me sangat ji he was out of it, like he was about to die it was like if he has no control over his body, daas was wondering how can such a person fight. Nihang maryada says that they can put A BIT of pang in there but these people are just taking advantage over it. Nihang Manpreet singh is now not in sikhi because of Niddar, chelle and OTHER cults who are also against sikhi. He goes around smoking, taking drugs, drinking and doing all the things that Manmukhs will do. FACT

Manpreet Singh Wedding in India

A few of Niddar and his chele went to India for Manpreet singhs wedding, people that were actually vistors of the wedding were disgusted and disheartened at what they saw. They said that these people are totally messed, they were drinking alcohol, eating meat and behaving inappropriately. FACT

Pictures of some of Niddars chelle and students

Here is the proof you guys were all waiting for, this Singh (the one with the meat) is Niddars BEST Student he has a high level of Shastar Vidiya and hangs around with Niddar a lot, again this chelle of Niddar is amritthari, daas does not know his name but most people know him. The meat is obviously not made by Nihang maryada and it proves the FACTS.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/508/x1p...drfp0aslzc6.jpg

Gursikho open your eyes, wake up and stay away from Niddar. These guys once thought that they were just learning Niddars shastar Viidya but look where it has brought them, they will have no raas of naam or be able to get Mukti if they carry on. Oh brothers why have you taken such a step that DESTROYED YOUR CHANCE TO MEET GOD.

Ardaas

Please it is a benti that the sangat does ardaas for these people. Have pity on them please, our ONLY INTENTION IS TO BRING THEM BACK TO THE FEET OF THE GURU. PLEASE DO EXTRA PATH FOR THESE PEOPLE AND ASK FOR CHARDIKALA OF THE PANTH.

Thank you for the sangats help and the people that have helped daas, THE CHELLE WILL CARRY ON TO DISCUSS AND ASK QUESTIONS BUT DONT WORRY THEY TO ARE TRAPPED AND DEAD WITH HISTORY, MAYA and USELESS ACTIVTIES. ALLTHEY CAN DO IS QUOTE BOOKS AND CHANGE MEANINGS OF DASAM BANI, SARBLOH GRANTH AND OTHER GRANTHS. BESIDES THE TRUE GURU, GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

The innocent people will be there thinking wow it’s written in this granth when they won’t have a clue what he just said. Where as people of AKJ, TAKSAL and some NIHANG GROUPS who have naam and gurbani in there heart will be able to step forward and say this is wrong please stop spreading your OWN MAT.

JathaBandis (Groups)

SANGAT JI IN THE YOUTH TAKSAL AND AKJ ARE TOGETHER, WE WILL CARRY ON BEING TOGETHER AND WILL LOVE EACH OTHER AS BROTHERS. These people will spread false claims about the two jathabandis, we might have a little bit of a difference but when there is a DUSHT attacking the KHALSA PANTH then these two jathas will JOIN HAND BY HAND AND FIGHT. THERE IS A GOOD FUTURE FOR BOTH JATHAS (GROUPS). FACT!

There are videos and pictures of some individuals jumping up and down at rensbhai enjoying the keertan on stages, and those same people are now against the sangat that brought them in to the gurus darbar.

Us

People that go to Niddar also to blame, by supporting his classes you are supporting him and his views, you to will get punished by Guru ji when time comes. Take this example, a Singh goes to Niddar singh but this Singh is strong and has bani in there heart, others will look at you and say oh he to Niddar and his fine, but those 2 or 3 people are very golable and don’t have the foundation of sikhi will get trapped. If they fall then your jeevan will also drop and you will also be in charge of the others doings. Mahraj will punish you more then them.

BENTI

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI is our guru, a lot of people say that daas has a personal grudge and daas has his personal reasons to spread facts about Niddar, WHAT HAS DAAS SAID THAT HAS GONE AGAISNT GURMAT. SANGAT JI IS DAAS AT FAULT THAT DAAS IS TRYING TO HELP THESE PEOPLE TO COME TO THE FEET OF THE GURU. IS DAAS AT FAULT FOR SPEADING THE TEACHINGS OF THE GURU?

READ GURBANI, JAAP NAAM and KEEP REHIT, FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AND YOU WILL NEVER GO WRONG OR FALL IN TO TRAPS OF THE EVIL WAYS OF INDIVDUALS. THE WEAK ONES WILL CARRY ON BUT THAT IS YOUR OWN KARAM, DAAS CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP SUCH PEOPLE.

SPREAD THE TEACHINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY WAHEGUROO.

BeI prwpiq mwnuK dyhurIAw ]

bhee paraapath maanukh dhaehureeaa ||

This human body has been given to you.

goibMd imlx kI ieh qyrI brIAw ]

gobi(n)dh milan kee eih thaeree bareeaa ||

This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe.

Avir kwj qyrY ikqY n kwm ]

avar kaaj thaerai kithai n kaam ||

Nothing else will work.

imlu swDsMgiq Bju kyvl nwm ]1]

mil saadhhasa(n)gath bhaj kaeval naam ||1||

Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam. ||1||

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

While it is understandable that people want to warn sangat away from negative people/parchaar, we also need to realise that these kind of threads often just provide a platform for mud slinging between the two parties. Therefore if such thing happen in this topic, it will be locked and not discussed any further.

some people are for him and some against. what i find puzzling is a large friend of mine is against him completly but says we should go to learn the art! Pwalla do u its ok to go for learning purposes only aslong as u stand firm in ur own gurmat believes?

Bhai sahib jio,

Let’s take this situation as an example, I go to learn of Niddar and I’m strong on my views nothing can convert me or confuse me. So I carry on going to Niddar and nothing has effected me, ill probably learn all the art and not get any harm done to my jeevan, but there are three others looking at you thinking that he didn’t get messed up people just make up things about him. They are new in to sikhi and they got confused, by his views. Yeh Guru Gobind singh ji got these moves from the demi Gods and he went to them etc. Then those bichare who were innocent got messed up and lost there chance to meet waheguroo, who will be at fault me or the three singhs?

Also by learning his Vidiya we will automatically be supporting his views. If we agree with them, or not.

So daas benti is for you to stay away, far as possible. If you don’t then don’t say at dargha that you weren’t told. Only truth comes out there and in dargha only the gurmukhs who have japped naam, helped others to jaap naam will be respected. People like Niddar who did no good for the panth will be taken by the hair and get beats by the jaams. NO ONE CAN JUDGE A PERSON BUT THE ACTIONS ARE TO BE JUDGED BY EVERY GURSIKH. If my brothers are losing there chance to meet waheguroo then it is a sikhs duty to bring awareness other wise they to will get punished.

kbIr swkq sMgu n kIjIAY dUrih jweIAY Bwig ]

kabeer saakath sa(n)g n keejeeai dhoorehi jaaeeai bhaag ||

Kabeer, do not associate with the faithless cynics; run far away from them.

bwsnu kwro prsIAY qau kCu lwgY dwgu ]131]

baasan kaaro paraseeai tho kashh laagai dhaag ||131||

If you touch a vessel stained with soot, some of the soot will stick to you. ||131||

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Does anything presented here really matter? If somebody chooses to live in this type of way that is there perogative. Niddar is entitled to his views on what Sikhi is and whilst I don't share them at all, as a Sikh I will defend his right to believe them. From what I have read he hasn't yet ripped anything out of the Guru Granth Sahib or defiled it in any other way for me to want to know more about his activities (and there may be some of his practises that I am unaware of so correct me if I am wrong on that point) :lol:

But otherwise he is free to challenge the path of Guru Nanak as all mankind is free to ask questions of society. Guru Nanak answered all questioners centuries ago and his answers can be found in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. Instead of sweating over guys like Niddar lets take some time to read and understand what the Guru gave to The Universe. That way when you meet Niddar, instead of shouting obscenities at him and disrespecting your Guru, you can converse with him and exchange ideas on how to become a realised person. If Niddar is as good as you tell us his chele think he is, then most of us are unprepared to talk with him and are living our lives urinating into the wind (that means it is going to come back onto you) :lol:

Troubled people will always look to somebody to save them. Question we need to ask and answer is why the Gurdwara no longer fulfills that role... and why are we no better at providing that salvation as True Gurmukhs should be able to? :umm: Food for thought. Yummy!

But moreover, if these people are going to lose the chance to merge with Waheguru then that was the Will of Waheguru. If Waheguru has written in their destiny for them to become realised then no Niddar or anybody else can do anything to sway them! Have some faith! When Waheguru comes calling mere mortals have no power!

PS I'd love to meet some of those guys though, but I have no clue who they are! There are way too many Singhs in the UK these days you see. Even 10 years you could pretty much recognise most Singhs, but now its impossible! And people say Sikhi is dying...! Muppets! :) :cool: Rab Rakha...

Excellent research.

"Every one knows how Niddar and his associate are like but is any body going to do any thing about it, simply No"

this sort of thing, evidence, is what is needed. Those who follow niddar singh, now cant make silly exscuses about going to him and hangin around with his chele. This is the most effectvie way to get the message across.

Those who want to follow the guru's path can have nothing to do with this nidaar and chele

Those who dont, well...carry on and you will see where the other path ends up.

For those who are still making exscuses, gursahib says time and time again that those who you associate with (including learn from, especially learn from) rub off on you. Stop making exscues about wanting to learn this vidyaa as there are other places you can go.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Pwalla the only way to settle this is for a discussion between you and Niddar about the issues you have raised. I suggest find a venue and have the discussion recorded and the process monitored by Five unbiased representatives.

You get your answers, your evidence, and a quenching of your obsession. This is far more sensible then what your doing now. To any one who is unbiased it clearly shows from your behaviour you have an agenda of hate. And any one who jumps on your wagon and swears by your evidence as gospel really needs to look at their own motivations.