Niddar And Facts!

Pwalla!

'Naujwans' post was very good I must say I agree with what he is saying. However if people wish tp persist with their anti-niddar fetish then they should meet and openly speak to him about their problems with him etc. I do not believe writing all these comments using a fake ID is in line with the teaching of our Guru, where is the honour in what you are doing? Think about how Mahahraj would deal with such situations and you will realise what you are doing is wrong - Im sure Maharaj wouldnt make a blog and hide their identity and write what they had to say.

While you be be striving for the truth and may have very good intention of protecting the sangat, it doesnt matter because your methods are morally worng. I recognise your views and respect your right to have them, however, to not meet and discuss your issue to Niddar Singh after all that you have now done, you run the risk of of being known as little more than a slandering coward in the eyes of a neutral observor.

I have not met Niddar Singh or ever heard his views, I have not come across a supposed “chela” of his so have very little to comment on except for what I have read on the internet forums. I am one for balanced discussions and anticipate that you request Niddar Singh to reply to your claims. Otherwise, this unfortunately looks like nothing more than a mud slinging exercise which we see during Gurdwara election times. Pwalla, I am sorry to say this but your whole outline appears a tad desperate and obsessive. There is media discussion at the moment about the name and shame use of blogs. I believe that while the comments can indicate a frustration by people who feel their voices are not being heard, or don't know how to get them heard, they can be perceived a reflecting inaccurate and biased comments on a person.

Pwalla, you say jathedhandia are uniting, what is the elders official view on your issues raised, because until now I have never seen any established group openly condemn Niddar Singh or the supposed “chelas”. In my view I fail to see what major threat an individual could pose to the Khalsa Panth so much so that a specific blog site gets set up to attack that person. What has happened to the days of open debates?

With reference to the examples of a couple of misguided youth whom you have shown pictures of. There are millions of “Sikh” individuals who keep the outward appearance of Keshdahri but chose to carry out bujar kurehats, we have them in our immediate and extended families. If you yearn to “out” these 2 individuals, then do not discriminate in “outing” everyone else who falls in the same category, including relatives or family friends. Are you willing to put their pictures up on a blog site too as people who go against the principles of Guru Ji? What about the patit who decided to cut his kesh, are you going to set a blog up against him too?

Guest Dancing Warrior

Albeit I have always tried support all genuine jathabandis I have spent the last few days speaking to people from all areas of the Sangat trying to understand what is the history behind such hate towards the Nihangs, its becoming pretty evident most of the people I spoke to believe it is the elements of the Akjs who are behind this. This is most saddening because I have held them in high regard.

Even though Pwalla now claims he does not belong to any Jatha it is evident he is a liar simply because of the fact he uses AKJ terminology and mindset right at the beginning of his arguments. His slander was directed to Nihangs when he received a negative response he quickly moved to “I love Nihangs...But Niddar is not a Nihang” how sad and pathetic.

If these people that you have pictures of are the direct results of Niddars influence then we’ll apply the same formula to the AKJs, Babbar Khalsa who blew up planes, Air India Flight and killed hundreds, Air India Flight 182, Air Canada, Japan . The whole world knows it that's why they are on the terrorist list compiled by various governments.

what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander

all you stupid little kids out there why are you being intensionally thick, i think you spend too much time on the net and not enough time actually living sikhi. pwalla did some research to warn the sikhs of a so called nihung singh, he warned you out of brotherly love, why do you have to take things so far. If you want to take the warning in mind do it or shut your mouth and get on with your lives simple as.

Pwalla Has taken the correct Initiative and done his research. From Reading Pwallas Posts I dont think he is part of a JathaBandi but part Of Khalsa, and as Khalsa as a right to tell people of threats to sikhi.

Niddar is not a potential threat to sikhi, BUT A THREAT!!!!

I think Pwalla has made some extremely good points, however Niddars Cheleh dont like the truth it seems.

Guest Dancing Warrior
all you stupid little kids out there why are you being intensionally thick, i think you spend too much time on the net and not enough time actually living sikhi. pwalla did some research to warn the sikhs of a so called nihung singh, he warned you out of brotherly love, why do you have to take things so far. If you want to take the warning in mind do it or shut your mouth and get on with your lives simple as.

Instead of floored wisdom and clear bias I suggest independent research.

For example search

“Niddars singh leads people to drink drugs rock and roll”

and

“AKJ Babbar Khalsa Air India flight 182”

As a Sikh it isn’t easy reading for me either.

Guest Dancing Warrior
Pwalla Has taken the correct Initiative and done his research. From Reading Pwallas Posts I dont think he is part of a JathaBandi but part Of Khalsa, and as Khalsa as a right to tell people of threats to sikhi.

Niddar is not a potential threat to sikhi, BUT A THREAT!!!!

I think Pwalla has made some extremely good points, however Niddars Cheleh dont like the truth it seems.

With respect I am not a Nihang or chela of Niddar, I don’t attend his Akara. I have spoken to him however which I clearly stated at the beginning of the is debate on issues that people have charged him with and further researched his answers. This is what Pwalla should do.

As A Sikh I believe in freedom of speech which differs from deliberate slander. I’m using the same formula that Pwalla has used as an example to the AKJs and controversies that surround them, you can see how people now react when the shoe is on the other foot.

To me personally it seems like when Pwalla States something, The topic then goes in 2 AkJ, This topic isnt about AKJ, TAKSAL or of any jatha bandi or even Nihangs.

Fact is Niddar Is DISTORTING SIKHI AND IS A THREAT! SIMPLE AS!

Please talk about Niddars Views and not about B.K.I, which has nothing to do with this at all.

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Instead of floored wisdom and clear bias I suggest independent research.

For example search

“Niddars singh leads people to drink drugs rock and roll”

and

“AKJ Babbar Khalsa Air India flight 182”

As a Sikh it isn’t easy reading for me either.

Dancing Warrior your just another anti panthic figure on this phorum, the gursikhs that were accused for the flight 182 were released because they were innocent. The allegations against them were false. I don't understand why you got problems with AKJ'S.