London Islam Talk Success

kirpadhar

fateh
The ex-muslims in the video above themselves are stating that islam is not peaceful.
You are..........waheguroo cant find a word to describe you haha. but may waheguru bless you with a understanding for others among you.

My advice is you gotta long way to go and akal purakh hopefully will show you the right path of sikhi and may forgive you the way you think of islam or any other religion. Bro sitting and reading online text isn't everything, you need real people real human beings to talk to about this stuff. By callin islam a idea is disrespectful toward sufis like farid jee. but ohh well. go learn something.

Lets get one thing straight Islam = submission to muhammad ideology. No if's no but's.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v235662e4SSDqkr

The ex-muslims in the video above themselves are stating that islam is not peaceful. The price for leaving islam is for the former adherant/the apostate to be murdered legally under islamic law. What kind of religion is that? do some of you seriously believe the lies fanatical muslims tell you that islam is a rightous Godly religion? they are even allowed to lie to the unbeliever in order to conquest over you.

There is no sharam in not liking islam as it is an ideology, it is a collection of ideas... what we shouldnt do is hate on the human being who may be following islam. We should invite them to examine their scriptures in comparasion to sikhism. Why are we so lazy, why do we want to be all politically correct when it comes to spreading Sikhism especilaly towards muslims? are we you not proud of sikhi? Theirs and our religious scriptures is our ammunition, USE THEM!

Brother you can pay lip service to islam all you like. I however am not scared to confront muslims, I have done so many times in intelluectual debates and in physical confrontations. I have changed minds of fanatical muslims into muslims who are become like sikhs in all but name, who have been pacified into the Sikh way of seeing life and the after life.

Instead of running away from confrontations run to them stand up for what you believe to those who challenge you! if they want intelluctal debate then by all means learn their religion and compare and discuss. If they want a phyiscal confrontation then we should be prepared to die for what we believe in. You maybe scared of the number of muslims there are in the world. I am not I have faith in Guru Gobind Singh ji sahib who trained his Khalsa's to fight impossible odd's.

Baba farid ji was an apostate of islam, he couldnt publicily say that he rejects it because he knew the punishment for even declaring the intention to leave islam. Everything he says shows that he no longer wanted to be part of Islam. He declared his love of God but not Islam.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsaforce said: Islam is deep just like Sikhi and I do not see a difference in any of them.

Brother open your eyes. There is a world of difference between them! The biggest is that we recognise that all people can get to Waheguru through good actions. They believe Mohammad was the "seal of the prophets" and that Akal Purakh will send no one after him. This makes our dharam invalid in their eyes.

Face it.

Islam is the most intolerant faith on this earth,read their quran and you will see treatment of women equailty you name it is medievil,thats why its having problems now as they can;t go in gangs converting the world like they used to so they bomb places this faith is not compatible with modern civilization ,and is in no way a religion of peace

Khalsaforce ji, Why dont you sit and watch the WHOLE VIDEO DOCUMENTARY!. I know its a long video but WORTH watching!!.

WAKEUP!. Khalsa Force or SLEEPING FORCE.

Many already knew of whats in the documentary but people like you are still unawares and finding excuses for them!.

wjkk

wjkf jee,

Bro the video has too many lies and all those quotations have explanations and some of them are not even from the qu'ran fully. Bro watching a video doesn't prove anything about a religion. Islam is deep just like Sikhi and I do not see a difference in any of them.

I just watched this video with lots of tea breaks and gurbani keertan. Long video BUT VERY GOOD.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v235662e4SSDqkr

"Islam - What The West Needs To Know

Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret i... more » Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret its tenets. This claim, while widely circulated, rarely attracts serious public examination. Relying primarily on Islamâ€s own sources, this documentary demonstrates that Islam is a violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the destruction or subjugation of other faiths, cultures, and systems of government. www.whatthewestneedstoknow.com"

fateh,

WAKE UP AGAINST ISLAM or fanatics who force our sisters to convert?

Many already knew of whats in the documentary but people like you are still unawares and finding excuses for them!.

SHUT UP MAN. watched many documentariesl like these. Dont say anything about any religion just protect your home from others and protect your sikhi. dont blame the whole religion, and none of you know anything about islam including me. FOOLS

fateh,

WAKE UP AGAINST ISLAM or fanatics who force our sisters to convert?

SHUT UP MAN. watched many documentariesl like these. Dont say anything about any religion just protect your home from others and protect your sikhi. dont blame the whole religion, and none of you know anything about islam including me. FOOLS

I am not saying anything against another religion. The evidence is all over the World (history till now) but if you want to believe your 2 muslim buddies then thats find. You want to be "khalsaforce", play with guns and have Khalistan (all from your avatar) then you better Grow up!.

I am NOT fighting with you btw.