Check It Out-poss. Conversion Tactics In Gurdwara By Muslims

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

those posts are further evidence that isalm is messed up and unfair, aside from other things. They believe there's only one god allah who is the true god and god of muslims. there's no other god so noone else can be saved. To me it shows they have not met the true guru - the people on that forum at least.

There are a lot of other things i could say but i won't i'll leave with some gurbani from guru granth sahib ji. NOTE- ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ and ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ mean two different things, these people are the later.

Here guru ji talks about the holy man, man of god the TRUE muslim

ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਮੋਮ ਦਿਲਿ ਹੋਵੈ ॥

मुसलमाणु मोम दिलि होवै ॥

musalmaan mom dil hovai.

To be Muslim is to be kind-hearted,

ਅੰਤਰ ਕੀ ਮਲੁ ਦਿਲ ਤੇ ਧੋਵੈ ॥

अंतर की मलु दिल ते धोवै ॥

antar kee mal dil tay Dhovai.

and wash away pollution from within the heart.

ਦੁਨੀਆ ਰੰਗ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਨੇੜੈ ਜਿਉ ਕੁਸਮ ਪਾਟੁ ਘਿਉ ਪਾਕੁ ਹਰਾ ॥੧੩॥

दुनीआ रंग न आवै नेड़ै जिउ कुसम पाटु घिउ पाकु हरा ॥१३॥

dunee-aa rang na aavai nayrhai ji-o kusam paat ghi-o paak haraa. ||13||

He does not even approach worldly pleasures; he is pure, like flowers, silk, ghee and the deer-skin. ||13||

Here guru ji talks about the muslim

ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨੁ ਕਰੇ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥

मुसलमानु करे वडिआई ॥

musalmaan karay vadi-aa-ee.

The Muslim glorifies his own faith.

ਵਿਣੁ ਗੁਰ ਪੀਰੈ ਕੋ ਥਾਇ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥

विणु गुर पीरै को थाइ न पाई ॥

vin gur peerai ko thaa-ay na paa-ee.

Without the Guru or a spiritual teacher, no one is accepted.

AND

ਮਃ ੧ ॥

First Mehl:

ਮਿਟੀ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਕੀ ਪੇੜੈ ਪਈ ਕੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਿਆਰ ॥

The clay of the Muslim's grave becomes clay for the potter's wheel.

ਘੜਿ ਭਾਂਡੇ ਇਟਾ ਕੀਆ ਜਲਦੀ ਕਰੇ ਪੁਕਾਰ ॥

Pots and bricks are fashioned from it, and it cries out as it burns.

ਜਲਿ ਜਲਿ ਰੋਵੈ ਬਪੁੜੀ ਝੜਿ ਝੜਿ ਪਵਹਿ ਅੰਗਿਆਰ ॥

The poor clay burns, burns and weeps, as the fiery coals fall upon it.

ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਨਿ ਕਰਤੈ ਕਾਰਣੁ ਕੀਆ ਸੋ ਜਾਣੈ ਕਰਤਾਰੁ ॥੨॥

O Nanak, the Creator created the creation; the Creator Lord alone knows. ||2||

Those people are clearly ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ and not ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ

Damn sullas always shoving their religion in our faces..... rolleyes.gif

Someone send this link:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v235662e4SSDqkr

Islam - What The West Needs To Know

Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret i... more » Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret its tenets. This claim, while widely circulated, rarely attracts serious public examination. Relying primarily on Islamâ€s own sources, this documentary demonstrates that Islam is a violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the destruction or subjugation of other faiths, cultures, and systems of government. www.whatthewestneedstoknow.com « less

p/s: the amandaliwal guy is saying to email him regarding Gurdwara - I read a few post and just left it. My word this people have NO SHAME.

Now they want to Convert people in GURDWARA ITSELF. !!!!!!! Maybe they should watch the long video link above (initial few secs are blank).

Listen Guys,

We need to get on this site and give them a good shake up. The only trouble is that you need to register which means that you have to give a valid email address, and I dnot fancy getting irrate emails from agitated musullas. With Guru Ji's kirpa I would really like to engage in discussion with them.

If anyone can supply me with a valid email address then lets get kicking some **** !!!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v235854WrwM6Rc2...217&rank=15

The Truth About Muhammad

Robert Spencer knows a thing or two about the prophet Mohammed. His latest book, The Truth about Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion, looks at what Islam's founder actually did a... more » Robert Spencer knows a thing or two about the prophet Mohammed. His latest book, The Truth about Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion, looks at what Islam's founder actually did and taught.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/e177787EnWTERwM...217&rank=11

The Truth About Mohammed, Pt 1

An interview with Robert Spencer about Islam and his book The Truth About Mohammed. With Michelle Malkin and Hot Air.

I have already mention this documentary before http://www.veoh.com/videos/v235662e4SSDqkr...0217&rank=2

Why are you guys forgetting another possibility of the Muslim embracing Sikhi! Remember Abu Al Turani who was sent to spy on Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji on the Vasakhi of 1699? He ended up becoming Ajmer Singh that day itself! Our SatGuru Ji is so loving and merciful that even if someone comes with bad intentions, He saves them as well.