New To Uk - Looking For Sangat In Liverpool

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

I have recently come to UK as part of my job.I am in liverpool. There is a gurdwara here and we (me and my wife) do go there every sunday,but I am not able to see too many gursikhs there.Sangat also seems very less here.

Is anyone on this forum from Liverpool or nearby areas? It will be great if someone can help us get in touch with gursikhs in or around this area. Also it be great to have some info. about samgams etc going around this area.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

WGJKWGJF

You are right, I haven't encountered many Sikhs down that end of the world when I work. You're best bet is Warrington (there is a Gudwara there) or better still Manchester..>Sherbourne St. Gudwara espicially is very nice...it's only 30 mins drive from Liverpool aswell!!!

Or try Preston as well.

Preston is another alternative but if you are going to come to preston then make sure you goto the one in Tunbridge street. There are 3 gurdwaras here and at the moment i will recommend Tunbridge street gurdwara. As one of the other is Radhaswami run and the third has a dispute going on between two parties so you wont find any love there.

PM me for more details but i will suggest you goto WArrington gurdwara as that will be the closest to you and will have enough sangat there but For more sangat goto Manchester. Also you will enjoy the day out as well with your family :)