Shops....

KKV

Gurufateh!

You know how we got problems with SOME muslims walking round with Kara'h on pretending to be Sikh to lure apane kamley'h bhenjee's - well i got a question / wuteva u wanna call it:

How come apane'h Sikh Vude'h allow Kara'h, Shashtar etc to be sold? I mean selling them at Visakhi wale din mel'h is one thing, but theres bare hindu shops here in cov (go foleshill ppl lol) where they sell them like ANY old item....

am propa sure we wouldnt have issues like girl's getting trapped with them sorta boys if the things we wear (Kara'h etc) that represent our Dharm wernt sold out.

Its acceptable that their sold at Gurdwara'h but why is it that their sold in shops, mel'h etc?

please dont ignore - i wanna know..pleaseee grin.gif :TH:

Gurufateh!

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont u ignore me :) lol i dont igonre u lot.....even if u dont know....jus say u dont know...lol 16 views and no reply... rolleyes.gif

i'll say PLEASE AGAIN!!! PLEASE REPLYYYY!!! :TH: tank u tank u

well hmmm intresting maybe next time a girl see's a boy with a kara on she should not be so convinced that they are sikh??

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont u ignore me :) lol i dont igonre u lot.....even if u dont know....jus say u dont know...lol 16 views and no reply... rolleyes.gif

i'll say PLEASE AGAIN!!! PLEASE REPLYYYY!!! :TH: tank u tank u

well hmmm intresting maybe next time a girl see's a boy with a kara on she should not be so convinced that they are sikh??

lol hmmm... i fink...i duno....but what am basically gettin at is that how come our Dharm sell apana Sikhi smaan (soz duno what 2 call it) in shops, i dont see muslims sellin their mat, compass thing in the local 'Shah Pan Shop' (lol its in foleshill) lol

Theres not much you can do but try and persuade the sellers at mela's etc. to stop selling them - but i dont think that'll work cos this world is all about personal priority (profit). But best of luck lol.

or try campaignning in your area..the thing is even shops like Claire's accessories are selling 'kara-like' bracelets...what do you do about that?

i think you can only spread awareness between the girls and even guys....

my two centc phenj :)

peace

don't fall for them...go for desi style 'arranged marriage' lol

:lol: wha u chattin bout? grin.gif

Theres not much you can do but try and persuade the sellers at mela's etc. to stop selling them - but i dont think that'll work cos this world is all about personal priority (profit). But best of luck lol.

or try campaignning in your area..the thing is even shops like Claire's accessories are selling 'kara-like' bracelets...what do you do about that?

i think you can only spread awareness between the girls and even guys....

my two centc phenj :)

peace

yep truu - but how much can u spread awareness - ppl start 2 think u "bible bashin" wen u get all religious in der face.... nonono.gif

then throw the 'do u wanna marry a MUSLIM GUY???!!' card at them...and if they do they wont listen to you (which they'll really regret later on), if they dont they'll be more cautious etc.

there's loads of true stories that you can tell them about it...how a lot or girls end up in pakistani <admin-profanity filter activated>-houses or even harems! just tell em a few of them. lol

:) wha u chattin bout? grin.gif

It goez like this...do not fall for/be tempted by guyz wearin a kada...just because they wear a kada, they need not be good people...allow ur parents to take decisions for you. etc