how tall are you

Jkaur

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

"Punjabi" Network

You are being warned NOT to advertise your website on this board. Being a supporter of kp gill u have no place on this website to spread your garbage propaganda and confuse our youth. Take your trash bag with you elsewhere or u will be banned from this forum, after a thorough beating, which has already began!

man.. what's with people wanting sikhi to become a missionary faith.... i'm sure you agree that those commercials on tv look so damn ridiculous sometimes... why do we want to head into that direction?

and honestly, at this point in time, do we REALLLY want more people in our religion? more people to see the crazy feuds we have against each other. the crazy politics that are slowly taking over our holy gurdwaras. we WANT this?!? i think everyone's outlook would be entirely different if we had a paradise land going on for sikhi, but that's not happening, nor will it happen any time soon, cuz too many of us are tooo damn focused on things that have absolutely no relevance to today's sikhi problems....

the harsh truth is that we are exactly what's wrong with sikhi... us youth, us pure ones, we're supposed to be "THE" generation... we're a bunch of punks... a bunch of cowards, truly... the internet has not helped us either... now if one person has a crazy amount of intellect, he can be shot down by several of those who share one near-sighted, depthless view.

i knwo this sounds really controversial, and i'm even MORE sure that it didn't come out the way i wanted it to... but i can't figure out right now, how i want to reword it so that it makes more sense.

forgive me

fateh