Sikhs Drink Blood......

dalsingh101

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a teacher. She told me the following:

She was teaching a class and they were making posters of various religions individually. One Muslim girl had been given Sikhism. When she was discussing it with the student the belief that all are equal in the eyes of God came up and teh girl said "that's not true"...bla bla bla

The next week the girl spoke to the teacher again and said "aren't Sikhs the ones with the silver bangles, I know them"

Then she went on to say

"They drink and have baths in blood don't they"

The teacher said that she knew someone who was Sikh pretty well and that she is sure that he doesn't drink or bath in blood. Shen pointed out that what she heard was only a rumour.

I heard similar <admin-profanity filter activated> years ago as well when some pak said that Sikhs keep long hair so they can dip it in Muslim blood and when they score parshaad with a kirpan they have blood on it.

I've got a feeling that some paks are telling their children (esp. girls) such crap in order for them to fear and hate Sikhs.

Contrast this with the hippy stuff Sikhs tell their own daughters. No wonder we have the problems we do.

Probably no other community has severe misconceptions about Sikhs as much as Muslims do. I have heard stupid things like "The kara you wear is a sign of aggression against Islam", I mean what the heck dude! If thats what they want to believe and fear us, we are pretty much ok with it, but all the filth they believe is not true at all.

yeah and they also

irrigate there field

wash there cars

mops there floors

water there gardens

etc etc :)

They call these in science Delusions and hallucinations

I say sikhs are the most benign and loving guys on this planet with the least record of violence against any one

The same can be said about Sikhs who have misconceptions about Muslims.
Yes veerji you are right, but atleast Sikhs are not the ones with the most misconceptions. The amount of misconceptions people have about Muslims are pretty much evenly distributed all over non-Muslim communities. There is no one particular community which claims to hate Muslims (or is there one?). But in case of Sikhs, and this is from my own interaction with them, they have weird fairy tales about Sikhs. Probably because they hold Sikhs responsible for India not being an Islamic country today. I hold nothing against them, just feel irritated with the kind and amount of disposable and false doctrines some of them come up with.