Interesting Theory On Dividing Pakistan

sikh supreme

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pakistan never helped khalistanis. they always helped themselves. muslims have a saying, my enemy's enemy is my friend. also, benazir bhutto gave the names of countless sikh kharkoos to indian authorities. pakistan is not a genuine sikh supporter, but rather a clever opportunistic failed state.

khalistan is not going to be made with the help of a weak, failed state such as pakistan. khalistan will be made with the will of the sikh quam.

pakistan was defeated in every war against india due to the bravery of the sikhs. khalistan for them is just an easy way to get to delhi and fulfill their revenge for losing bangladesh, formerly east pakistan.

don't fall prey to this khalistan pakistan propaganda. just cause a handful of sikh kharkoos are there doesn't mean pakistan is a khalistan ally.

get smart. know your enemies and know your allies.

Theres an interesting looking programme on tonight (uk ch 4 2100h) its called,

Partition

The Last Days of the Raj

This year marks the 60th anniversary since India gained independence and this 90-minute drama-documentary, filmed entirely on location in India, charts the events of six traumatic months in 1947 which saw the end of the British Raj in India.

Might be wirth a watch.

Pakistan helped/helps Khalistanis, I won't say a bad word agasint them.

Pakistan is the reason why khalistan isnt azad and the very reason sikhs have been robbed of their homeland. It's very existance is an insult to every freedom loving Sikh. The Khalistan fight should have started on pakistan, there was more reason for Sikhs to wage war on the newly created islamic "hub of international terrorism" state on Sikh holy land than all the mess thats happened in India. If our leaders of the time had any foresight they would have see the bigger picture and patiently waited out the discrimination they suffered from india and then when the time was right launch an insurgency in pakistani occupied punjab to free it. God willing pakistan will disintegrate and Sikhs can finally have a better chance to have a nation once again.

Pakistan is the reason why khalistan isnt azad and the very reason sikhs have been robbed of their homeland. It's very existance is an insult to every freedom loving Sikh. The Khalistan fight should have started on pakistan, there was more reason for Sikhs to wage war on the newly created islamic "hub of international terrorism" state on Sikh holy land than all the mess thats happened in India. If our leaders of the time had any foresight they would have see the bigger picture and patiently waited out the discrimination they suffered from india and then when the time was right launch an insurgency in pakistani occupied punjab to free it. God willing pakistan will disintegrate and Sikhs can finally have a better chance to have a nation once again.

IK ONG KAR SATGURU PRASAD!!

Pakistan seems to be our enemy.. LOL .. rather its own enemy..

It is a a country that is yet to find its own roots!! How can Pakistan be of any help or use to someone else??

Sikh Supremeji.. what you said is a hundred percent true!! I second your views on the issue!!

Bhul chuk maaf karni

----------

Dey Shiva bar mohe.. shubha karman tey kabahoon na taroon!!

dude couldnt have said it better myself d_oh.gif

You know the punjab is also the home to millions of Muslims not just Sikh rolleyes.gif

pakistan never helped khalistanis. they always helped themselves. muslims have a saying, my enemy's enemy is my friend. also, benazir bhutto gave the names of countless sikh kharkoos to indian authorities. pakistan is not a genuine sikh supporter, but rather a clever opportunistic failed state.

khalistan is not going to be made with the help of a weak, failed state such as pakistan. khalistan will be made with the will of the sikh quam.

pakistan was defeated in every war against india due to the bravery of the sikhs. khalistan for them is just an easy way to get to delhi and fulfill their revenge for losing bangladesh, formerly east pakistan.

don't fall prey to this khalistan pakistan propaganda. just cause a handful of sikh kharkoos are there doesn't mean pakistan is a khalistan ally.

get smart. know your enemies and know your allies.

Agreed word per word :):) :cool:

WAIT A MINUTE....

First people where saying that Khalistan wouldn't SURVIVE b/c it will be too small, now your saying that if Pakistan split into 5 pieces all of those small countries would SURVIVE?

Splitting Pakistan WON'T STOP TERRORISM......terrorist activity WILL INCREASE because Pakistan is the only thing keeping TERRORISM IN THE REGION FROM INCREASING, since Pakistan has to answer to the UN and the International Community the ISI can't show its support.....take away Pakistan, the people in the region are gonna blame India, the UK and the US.....a terrorist hot bed is gonna be created from Kashmir to the Pakistan Region to Afghanistan to Iran to Iraq.....and now their gonna have NUKES......

India would eventually try to take over these "small nations" by labeling them "small terrorist states" and supporters of terrorism, so India can invade them and "neutralize the threat".....