I Have To Find A Dastar Wearing Bibi

Guest -S1KH-

Guest -S1KH-

Is it that hard for you guys to understand what i am saying :)

My parents and relatives say you should meet a girl and then over a period of time she can change but i dont like that idea.

But the problem here is that they want me to meet someone and then talk to her about how i feel and what my plans are. I dont really like that idea.

Does anyone understand the problem now? :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...I really didn't read thru ur post that well veer wacko.gif ...so u haven't become Guru wala yet ha:umm: ....man ur weird grin.gif ...u want an amritdharee bibi :) ....when ur not amrit dhare YET :) ...

Become Guru Wala FIRST :nihungsmile: ..then worry about mariage! tongue.gif :

My advice...if ur parents pressure u to much......ever heard of ,"Run and marry'?... LOL.gif ..OR hmmm.gif ........"marry and RUN"?. LOL.gif ........... high5.gif ......

lol...I really didn't read thru ur post that well veer wacko.gif ...so u haven't become Guru wala yet ha:umm: ....man ur weird grin.gif ...u want an amritdharee bibi :) ....when ur not amrit dhare YET :) ...

Become Guru Wala FIRST :nihungsmile: ..then worry about mariage! tongue.gif :

My advice...if ur parents pressure u to much......ever heard of ,"Run and marry'?... LOL.gif ..OR hmmm.gif ........"marry and RUN"?. LOL.gif ........... high5.gif ......

LOL.gif

Is it that hard for you guys to understand what i am saying :)
My parents and relatives say you should meet a girl and then over a period of time she can change but i dont like that idea.
But the problem here is that they want me to meet someone and then talk to her about how i feel and what my plans are. I dont really like that idea.
Does anyone understand the problem now? :)

Well if you know what they are saying in not right......then why are u so confused?

Let say, u get married to a bibi...then....u try to encourage her to sikhi...

will she be accepting sikhi because she is ur wife or out of love for guru sahib?....let say she doesn't agree with ur sikhi lifestyle.....and u still wannt to take amrit..while she doesn't want to....wouldn't that be a BIGGER problem?....may lead to divorce too.... :cool:

never take amrit just because you want to get married..that is absolutely the wrong reason for taking amrit...all of you who are telling him to take amrit and then find a wife should be ashamed of yourselves for bring guru ji's oocha soocha amrit down to a marriage criteria...disgusting...

veerji, if you're on the path of about to take amrit...then stick on it...if someone will look at you and see a sincere soul yearning to walk the path...they will appreciate that and want to marry you...you take amrit when you feel ready for it and can't live without it...not in order to impress any amritdhari girl...

if people simply hear the fact that you aren't amritdhari and turn away without seeing if there is more to the story, then i believe they are shortchanging themselves...

i have yet to see this so-called rehit of amritdhari only marrying amritdhari supported by any gurbani or gurmat ithaas...if someone could show support from any of these, then i would definitely change my mind on it...

yes.having teh same spiritual path is very very important...that doesn't necessarily equate that both are amritdhari...what if both have the same goals in their spirituality and one happens to be amritdhari and one is on the road to taking amrit...and are perfect in every other way, you will say no?...that doesn't make sense...