Recommend A Digital Camera

Simran9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanjee a.singh veer.. most likely its the same place :umm:

Very nice Shots Satpreet.. Me and my family was there in canyon (South rim) past weekend (day before full moon).. Lucky to have almost full moon :cool: most likely u visited canyon from Nevada side? or from flagstaff side? If it was from nevada area... Did u get to see the newly built U shape glass walk over the canyon?

Hanjee a.singh veer.. most likely its the same place :cool:

Very nice Shots Satpreet.. Me and my family was there in canyon (South rim) past weekend (day before full moon).. Lucky to have almost full moon :) most likely u visited canyon from Nevada side? or from flagstaff side? If it was from nevada area... Did u get to see the newly built U shape glass walk over the canyon?

:s we were suppose to go togthr remember? oh well i guess evrything doesn't happn as planned um lol so hw was ur trip? im sure when we all go togthr u gonna end up being our "tour guide" tongue.gif {no sorry u wont get paid...u prolly endup payin us for being our tourguide :umm: }

u better not go to China without me :cool:

btw

very nice pix satpreet jio thx

loads of love!

Akal sahai!

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

awww no fair! I didn't see that u shaped bridge! I thought maybe that is in the west rim or somewhere else. We entered grand canyon from the east entrance highway 64 and drove to south rim. We took the shuttle bus all the way to the last stop Hermits Rest and they said there is still 180 miles of canyon beyond this point.