Muslim Council Of Britain Calls For Evidence Of 'forced Conversion' Allegations

Sarbloh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the ''sikh'' girls didnt drool over anyone who offered them a drink and a ciggie oh and sex, they'd be in no postion to be converted would they eh

What are we as a community? A production line for slaggy girls? (not saying all are like that but enough are that a reputation has now been established).

Enough of that, what really makes me laugh is despite ALL of the crap in the last ten years in the U.K. some are still not going to learn. Oh well.

If the ''sikh'' girls didnt drool over anyone who offered them a drink and a ciggie oh and sex, they'd be in no postion to be converted would they eh

What are we as a community? A production line for slaggy girls? (not saying all are like that but enough are that a reputation has now been established).

Enough of that, what really makes me laugh is despite ALL of the crap in the last ten years in the U.K. some are still not going to learn. Oh well.

All you have to do is turn up at a bhangra gig and see the boys and girls being salacious and filthy. Then if the parents didn't neglect Sikhi, they could have taught their kids it, and we would not be in this postion. - Oh well let them learn the hard way!

wjkk

wjkf jee,

Yes thats what I am thinking a specific evidence on "forced conversations". If we could prove there were force converts then these muslims wouldn't have made any statements but now they know there cant be any specific evidence on FORCE CONVERSATION they are going to issue a statement. Maybe those fake muslims use some propaganda taught to them to use it when they see a sikh or hindu girl and it will never be called "force conversation", anyone gets what i am sayin.

I think the Muslim Council of Britain are asking for more specific evidence of "forced conversations" in Britain. If organisations like Sikh Awareness Society or any other Sikh body have the proven case studies and statistic then they really need to release a press statement to that effect and provide the actual information to the Muslim Council. Otherwise the concerned Sikh bodies and Sikhs in general will be accused of creating misinformation and false propaganda.

Guest Dancing Warrior

There is a latin word for these people Salae'eous Kouthe'eous a type of ape humanoid also known in Punjabi as " Salae' Kouthe' or even panchothes. Cut a long story short (story i said)they aint even loyal to their own sisters.

Look up the medical info on inbreeding very very bad!

Back in the 1990 when this was epidemic Muslim guys used to groom Sikh and Hindu girls and when they passed a point of no return convert them. Kids in colleges and schools were being targeted because of their religion.

A bunch of Panjabi lads got together and tried to put a stop to it, most of them were monae. They first went to the Gurukars to ask them for him most of the elders labelled them gunda, troublemakers. They went to the International Sikh Youth federation, but they said “your not even Sikhs your all monae” besides they were too busy with khalistan. They went to the AKJs they said your trouble makers also. These guys took it on themselves to change things they labelled themselves She-r-Punjab.

During that time none of them knew anything much about Sikhism but boy did they get the message across to the otherside! These guys didn't give a F**K about any thing they knocked down doors to crack houses were Sikh and Hindu girls were being pimped out. They created awareness with the youngsters and a sense of unity. Any where upnai were being hassled they got there and made it known. These guys were from all different backgrounds but what bought them together was the desperate situation at that time.

During the mid 1990s they were at their peek and powerful. Some just jumped on the bandwagon, some of them really fell of the tracks they became drug dealers, gangsters, some went to prison. However I know of three of them the main players who started it all, one became a Taksali, One an AKJ and One, who probably was the most lethal, became a Nihang. These genuine guys sacrificed a lot. Even though they fell in to different camps they all still have a lot of piar and respect for one another we could learn much from them.

Heroes. d_oh.gif

As for the 'hero sp's', some of them also messed with girls and dealt drugs before the mid 90s. But some of them were genuine.

MAIN JANIYA DUKH MUJKO, DUKH SAVIYA JAG, UCCHE CHAR KARDEKIYA, TAAN KAR KAR EA AGG!

I thought i was in sorrow, but i climbed up and looked around and saw the WHOLE world is in sorrow.

Dhan Bhagat Farreed Ji