Gurmukhi And Kids In The West.

B4ND4

iss forum te kinne lok gurmukhi jande ne? ki tusi gurmukhi likh, parr atte bol sakde ho?

How many of you on this forum can read, write or speak punjabi? i don't intend to stir a debate, i am just asking out of curiousity.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

I can, but I choose to mainly type in english on the internet. I don't like writing punjabi in english letters and I find people who do kind of hard to follow.

By the way, are you obsessed with this or something, B4ndar? No offense and I mean no disrespect, but what's with the attitude I've read in your posts? If someone doesn't understand punjabi, accept it and move on. Thanks for your consideration.

attitude :cool: ? I guess you are putting too much stress on your brain. I asked a simple question and am glad you replied.

and i am not obese or anythg :):) .

This has got nothing to do with you not typing punjabi here. Its a serious matter and needs to be addressed. Ja ke thandi lassi pi.

attitude :cool: ? I guess you are putting too much stress on your brain. I asked a simple question and am glad you replied.

and i am not obese or anythg :):) .

This has got nothing to do with you not typing punjabi here. Its a serious matter and needs to be addressed. Ja ke thandi lassi pi.

Eh ki likh da piya? Menu ni eh tute paaje akhar di samaj lagdi....

Tenu ki ni samajh lagiya ? enna jor la ke mein 4 akhar angreji de likhe, tere uh vi palle ni paye tongue.gif

Babe twade di niga kamjoor (hor sara kuch ve) kosiz kite si, paar samaj fer na lage. Zaara kas ke likh....