If Guru Ji Came Back In Human Form Today?

Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj, the creator of the Khalsa regarded himself as a servant of the Khalsa. The Khalsa is given a position equal to that of the Guru. The Guru consists of two parts; the body and the Name. The Guru nominated the Khalsa, as his body and Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the embodiment the Name. That is why we use the title of Guru-Khalsa.

So in essence Guru Ji is here and together we are watching the chronicles taking place around us, watching the “jagat tamasha”!!!

Main hoon param purakh ko dasa dekhan aayo jagat tamasha

I am a servant of the Supreme Being;

and have come to behold the wonderful drama of life.

(Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj)

The “antarjami” knows what we see and what we are hurt or damaged by, maybe in order to build our jeevans we need to see and experience the moral corruption and the beadbia out there. But do we, who maintain to be Sikhs really believe our Guru is “ang sang” or with us 24/7? Do we truly believe that we are already facing our Guru everyday, every moment of our lives?

suntun dukh paai tai dukhi sukh paai sadhun kai sukhi aik aik ki pir pchanain ghat ghat kai put put ki janai. (12)

He is pained, when His saints are pained; and feels happiness when they are happy. He understands what pains each of the hearts of the creatures and their innermost workings. (12)

(Sri Benti Chaupai Sahib)

Gurfatehji,

So well said Sarab..

Sure.. every life time is either a learning period or unlearning and then learning again..

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gurpreet_singh101

Sahib Siri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaja is the human living form of all the 10 Guru Sahibans,

Baanee Guroo Guroo Hai Baanee

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani

Guru Gobind Singh Jee is here, so what makes you thing he's gone

On one hand we say Guru is knower of all, on other hand we say Guru ji will wonder.

I think our concept of guru is messed up BIG time.

THis simply conveys how well we understand our Guru.

yeah.. i was listening to someone doing katha..

An Amali in the Pind is talking to a Bhramgiani. When they start talkign about agriculture Amali says "naah jee tusee nahi samajhna.. tusee ta bhramgiani ho" - Nah you wont understand this because you're a bhramgiani

lol

---

I'm sure Guru ji would've had advice for us in terms of politics and media and stuff. I mean what would Guru ji say about the fact Sikhs get mistaken for Muslims when we are supposed to be niaara? I'm sure he would give us a plan. He was a top strategist remember! Plus don't forget he had one of the best educations his time could offer. That much is fact.
er... exactly! he made us NIYAAARE to look apart form everyone else.

That includes wearing the Dastaar and Baana with Kamarkasa..

Guru Ji already DONE his job.. its up to us to adopt it.

It's like saying "The doctor told me to eat these tablets to get lower cholesteral.." then later.. "I wonder what the doctor would give me now my cholesterol is still high" (maybe beacuse you didnt take the medicine)

---

Kalgidhar Patshahji would feel hurt and pained to see his teachings going a waste.. his sacrifices being wasted..

Wasted?!? How on earth have you worked that one out!!

EVEN on the time of Guru ji - not every1 was chardi kala - Think about it: Out of Thousands of Sikhs, only FIVE (Yes 5) stood up to give their heads when he asked for it.

If it was all wasted then Sikhi would be gone. I still see it alive.. Dont know what you exactly looking at.

---

there is no if or but about it Guru Ji is comming soon in human form as Nekhlank Avtar!
Acha nihang Veerji - and would Guru ji feel Hankari and then get killed by an ant in his ear? Dont fink so! That ent My Guru ji

---

If Guru Ji really came back(in human form) would they be considered as Guru ??

sbdu gurU suriq Duin cylw ]

The Shabad is the Guru, upon whom I lovingly focus my consciousness; I am the chaylaa, the disciple.

(translation a bit.. hmm.. but same meaning)

Shabad Is the Guru of Guru Nanak Dev ji. Read Sidh Gosht for clarification.

if guru ji came back i would do behti if they could change amritvela from 3am to 8am ... then i would be up for amritvela everyday

Yes, then people will be lazier and wake up 11am instead, complaining how amritvela is too early lol

Actually.. keeping on that topic we should Ask Guru Ji to give us less kesh - less hassle huna :)

you know i'm sure Guru Ji is completely aware of what's happening...and at the end of the day, ppl who do drink, smoke etc will learn the hard way...maybe not now, but maybe eventually...everything happens for a reason...

I think it's great to wake up early for amrit Vela...well peaceful...i admit it's difficult to start off with, but you get used to waking up early, and lets face it, ppl who love their sleep very much are usually ppl are really lazy...

we can't really force those who call them sikhs but don't pray into being full on sikhs...it also doesn't mean that they're bad ppl...they just have bad habits...and bad habits (most of the time) fade away...well i hope they do!!

Has anyone noticed how ''modernisation'' has also moved to india? i definitely agree that traditional man made things such as arranged marriages, girls not being as special as boys, should be rid off...but we shouldn't really be too modern..

maybe these ppl need a strong role model...like their parents should take more care!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

If guru ji comes back in human form , then its guru jis hukam:) and personally we dont know when or if. it all happens in guru jis will

we dont know what is yet to face us ... all we know is that we need to get our sikhi tyaar by tyaar and chardi kala through guru jis kirpa.

And guru ji is here in bani form:).... DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ.... ... so whatever my guru ji pleases is sweet:)

tera keea meetah lageh har naam padartah nanak mangeh:) dhan dhan guru arjan dev ji maharaj

bhull chuk maaf ....

waheguru ji ka khasla waheguru ji ki fateh