Akjuk’s 12th Annual International Akhand Kirtan Smagam 2007

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if there are enough gursikhs staying over we could hire out a swimming pool on one day

hmmm ... do i need to bring my swiming trunks, or will a kashera be ok?

is swimming still going ahead?

lol. y? wud u only go if theres a swimming pool? lol

seriously now, is there gona b a swimming pool?

and if there are enough gursikhs staying over we could hire out a swimming pool on one day

hmmm ... do i need to bring my swiming trunks, or will a kashera be ok?

is swimming still going ahead?

lol. y? wud u only go if theres a swimming pool? lol

seriously now, is there gona b a swimming pool?

What does that have to do with smagam???? what ever floats your boat but this thread is about smagam is it now?

Cant wait till saturday. Will there be broadcaste during week? would be good if singhs are able to. :umm:

paaji im just asking a general question as one of the gursikhs namenly tarunjeet singh jee, posted

''and if there are enough gursikhs staying over we could hire out a swimming pool on one day'' and im just asking if that idea is going ahead. just a question, no need to get all heated up veer jee

lol not heated here. we got swimming pools all over London, its not rare down here rolleyes.gif :cool:

anyhowww Any one wanting to go from east London i suggest calling Bhai Manjeet singh :TH:

anyone wanting a lift from north london let me know as it we might be able to arrange that to :umm:

There will be a lectures by various speakers through our each day, also workshops on cooking, paat santhya , learning keertan etc... We will be using the new keertantothemax software in the keertan workshop, this software is amazing and teaches you how to do keertan without a teacher, including raags etc... and has a tabla player incorporated.... there will also be various sports activities through out the smagam including football, bagmington, panitballing (if sangat wants) , and if there are enough gursikhs staying over we could hire out a swimming pool on one day. There will be abyaas and veechar withelder gursikhs to through the day, a daily schedule will be released closer to the smagam

well i asked a serious question about the swimming pool. cos since i became singh i aint been swimming cos of issue of satkaar to kakaar. if the swimming idea was going ahead, then it wud be good opportunity to go cos the singhs wud b going. therefore the issue of satkaar to kakaar wud be sorted. if swimming aint happening does that mean there aint enuf ppl staying ova? well anyway, sorry if it sounded childish. swimming was not suggested by me.

hope the smagum goes down well.

WHERE IS RAVINDER SINGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I WANT RAVINDER SINGH DOING KEERTAN AT SMAGAM!! GET HIM HERE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

is he coming? or is he still having problems with visa and decided not to come

hmmmmmmmmmm...weird! :cool: ...The Melbourne singhs told me that he was coming for their smagam this Vasakhi! :umm: .......... LOL.gif

WHERE IS RAVINDER SINGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I WANT RAVINDER SINGH DOING KEERTAN AT SMAGAM!! GET HIM HERE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

is he coming? or is he still having problems with visa and decided not to come

hmmmmmmmmmm...weird! :) ...The Melbourne singhs told me that he was coming for their smagam this Vasakhi! :umm: .......... LOL.gif

Bhai Ravinder SIngh Ji will be here very soon :cool: