Comming To Australia (sydney)..on 10th Apr

Ozee_Singh

wjkk wjkf

I am comming to Sydney for Studies from Punjab...i was wondering if there is any buddy from Sydney here...are u troubled for wearing turban..?? wat are the gurudwaras available there??? and who all are from sydeny here pls??? this is for the first time i am comming to Sydney so feeling lil awkward..and yes is there enuff sikh sangat???? watsup with vaisakhi celebration in sydney??? and some do's and dont's for me?? i am 24 male from punjab presently in mohali..

you can also PM me ji.

Thanks in advance...

wjkk wkjf

Sydney is fine you will find a lots of sikhs there ( I am from Melbourne )

wjkk wjkf

I am comming to Sydney for Studies from Punjab...i was wondering if there is any buddy from Sydney here...are u troubled for wearing turban..?? wat are the gurudwaras available there??? and who all are from sydeny here pls??? this is for the first time i am comming to Sydney so feeling lil awkward..and yes is there enuff sikh sangat???? watsup with vaisakhi celebration in sydney??? and some do's and dont's for me?? i am 24 male from punjab presently in mohali..

you can also PM me ji.

Thanks in advance...

wjkk wkjf

I am not from australia but one bhenji from there has given some info, so here it is.

Name: Gurdwara Sahib Parklea

Address: 8 Meaurants Lane

Parklea, NSW

Telephone: 9622 6994

If you need any kind of help you can contact Bhai Jasvir Singh, he is the sewadaar at the above mentioned gurudwara. here is a link for other gurughars in and around sydney:

http://www.sikh.com.au/gur_list/australia.htm

and don't worry about dastar. there are many singhs who rule the streets of sydney tongue.gif .