Whole Day Live Video From Darbar Sahib On Alpha And Etc Punjabi

My original post id modified.

i have juz asked the manager abt the kirtani singh who will be doing kirtan and the names i mentioned in my original post which were told to me by other sgpc employee were incorrect.

now i asked the manager and he told the names and i have edited my post accordingly.

man Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji gona b ISWELLLL - oii man sum1 got get me links!!!!!! i dont hav alpha no moree :)no.gif

is like 2 my fav Raagi gona b on n cnt even watch psssh :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have juz asked the manager abt the kirtani singh who will be doing kirtan and the names i mentioned in my original post which were told to me by other sgpc employee were incorrect.

now i asked the manager and he told the names and i have edited my post accordingly.

man Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji gona b ISWELLLL - oii man sum1 got get me links!!!!!! i dont hav alpha no moree :)no.gif

but u can listen it from www.sgpc.net

but u can listen it from www.sgpc.net

oh goo onn Bhajiiii fankuuuuu high5.gif am save that link :cool: so if time is 3:30am - 10:30pm - India's time yeh - is it same here 4 us UK ppl? grin.gif

oh goo onn Bhajiiii fankuuuuu high5.gif am save that link :) so if time is 3:30am - 10:30pm - India's time yeh - is it same here 4 us UK ppl? grin.gif

UK time is 4hrs behind than Indian time. if u want to listen BHAI HARJINDER SINGH JI , u can listen him at 1:15 pm on 28th march.

exactly the same time of my this reply. now SODAR kirtan chowki is started.

u can always listen live kirtan from darbar sahib from this link http://sgpc.net/liveaudio.asp

oh goo onn Bhajiiii fankuuuuu high5.gif am save that link :) so if time is 3:30am - 10:30pm - India's time yeh - is it same here 4 us UK ppl? grin.gif

UK time is 4hrs behind than Indian time. if u want to listen BHAI HARJINDER SINGH JI , u can listen him at 1:15 pm on 28th march.

exactly the same time of my this reply. now SODAR kirtan chowki is started.

u can always listen live kirtan from darbar sahib from this link http://sgpc.net/liveaudio.asp

thanks Bhaj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny bro, what time will sukhasan be in UK Time

acc to indian time the last chownki of kirtan starts at 8:40pm and it will be of one and half hour so it will samapat at 10:10 pm and then sukhasan seva begins and it took 10 mins near abt and maharaj's swaroop is biraaajman at 10:30-40 may be.

and i was telling the uk time in other reply for the live audio from website.

i think that the video u watch from darbar sahib is 4 hrs late than the live video in india.

so u get a recorded video of same day which is 4 hrs late.

and i think that u will aslo get a recorded video of this whole day telecast , according to ur time in uk.

it will also starts at 3:30 am of uk may be. ( the video one)